Question about Bajaj Discover DTS-I Motorcycles
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous and the usual suspects are:
1. Throttle cables misaligned or misrouted.
2. Damaged or restricted fuel tank venting system.
3. Inlet system air leak.
4. Vacuum piston malfunction.
5. Accelerator pump leaking or no output.
6. Plugged bowl vent.
7. Fuel level in bowl too low.
8. Restricted fuel supply passages.
9. Plugged jets or passages.
10. Worn or damaged needle or needle jet.
12. The enricher valve not seated or leaking.
For more information about your issue please visit the websites below. Good luck and have a nice day.
Bajaj Discover 100M 2014 service manual DOWNLOAD FREE FULLMANUALS COM
Top results matching Bajaj Discover service manual Scribd
Posted on Nov 25, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 26, 2017 | Cars & Trucks
Jul 17, 2014 | Jeep Grand Cherokee Cars & Trucks
Apr 02, 2014 | 2008 Volkswagen Citi 1.8i
Mar 26, 2014 | Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Cars & Trucks
Mar 30, 2010 | 1996 Volvo 850
Nov 07, 2009 | 2004 Jaguar X-Type
Sep 23, 2009 | 2001 Hyundai Santa Fe
Mar 14, 2009 | 2001 Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Dec 07, 2008 | 2005 Jaguar X-Type
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: