Question about Nissan Z
Is the battery in the fob dead or is the fob just totally shot. You can take your VIN# to a Nissan dealer with the fob and as long as the numbers match they should be able to get you a new fob.
Posted on Aug 13, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 21, 2016 | Nissan Cars & Trucks
Mar 11, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Sep 12, 2013 | 1999 Nissan Primera
Aug 17, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Nov 16, 2010 | 2000 Nissan Altima
Remote Control Fob Procedures:
The Central Door locking is controlled by the Multi-Remote Control system which controls
the door locking, door super locking and emergency hazard reminders.
When the doors are locked and unlocked the unit flashes the hazard lights once for lock and twice for unlock.
A maximum of four remote controls are allowed to be programmed:
Ensure all the doors have been unlocked, either by using a good transponder key or remote
control plip key.
1. Turn the ignition switch from Position 0 to ON 6 times within 10 seconds.
2. Next, turn ignition switch to OFF position. Leave key in ignition switch.
3. Wait 2 seconds then the system will enter programming mode and will flash the warning
4. Press and HOLD the unlock button on the Plip.
5. While pressing the unlock button, press the lock button 3 times.
6. Release the unlock button.
7. The warning lights will flash once to indicate successful programming.
8. Repeat procedure 4 to 7 for up to 4 plip key's.
9. When completed turn ignition ON, and the warning lights will flash 2 times.
10. Remove key, and check all plip key's for operation.
NOTE : The programming mode will stop when either the ignition is switch ON, 4 plip keys
have been programmed or no input signal either from the switch or plip keys has been received
for 120 seconds.
i hope this can help you.. :)
Jul 28, 2008 | 2005 Nissan Sentra
323 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: