20 Most Recent
Proscan 7-Inch Android Internet Tablet, Capacitive Touch Screen, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, with Included Case and Keyboard Questions & Answers
There should be a rest set system button , you may have to use a small paper clip unfolded to fit into the area. But that should do it. Good luck
How to reset tablets
Do a hard reset, press and hold the +vol button, then the power button, wait about 20 seconds both buttons held till the start android screen appears. Hope that helps
Screen or outside measurements? Strange question. Why not just get a ruler?
How do I decrypt a storage password for a PLT7100G(DG)
try a factory reset
1. shutdown the phone
2. hold volume up button and press the power button
3. when manufacturer logo come leave the power button but keep volume up button to get to recovery mode
4. in recovery mode use volume up/down button to navigate and the power button to select
5. choose WIPE DATA / FACTORY RESET than select YES .... wait a moment then select WIPE CACHE PARTITION
6. finale step select REBOOT
keep in your mind all data in the phone will be erased
Not finding what you are looking for?