Question about Veo Stingray
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Veo Stingray - with no disk
This fix will work for all of the VEO Stingray problems because it
gives a good driver download site and it tells you step by step how to
get your cam to work with VISTA Good Luck and let me know if this fixed
1.Go to this site and download the driver you need: http://www.softsci.com/veodrivers.htm
2.Download it to your desktop
3. Don't unzip, install, or plug in your cam yet
4.Search for this in your start menu: Program Compatibility Wizard
5. Of the three choices click the one that says look for the program manually
6. Choose the option for XP
7. Choose the 680 x 420 or whatever it is not the 256 colors
8. Choose to run as administrator
9. Click next and it should change your screen to a real big resolution and then it will start to install the driver
10. Go through the install wizard
11. After it has loaded plug in your camera
12. Try a program that it is supposed to work with
13. Finish the Compatibility Wizard
now everything should work for your cam.
This works with all of your programs that vista will not run.
Posted on Dec 31, 2007
SOURCE: veo stingray camera
in google, search for driverguide, make your free registration, download the updated drivers. there you'll find what you need and much more.
Posted on Jan 26, 2008
Ok what you need to do is go to "computer" and right click on the drive that has your Install cd in it. Next click Explore. Then right click on "AUTORUN" and select properties, Under The Compatability tab change it to run in XP service pack 2 wait for it to switch, now click on AUTORUN and follow the steps. Worked great for my veo stingray 330
Posted on Feb 19, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 06, 2013 | Veo Advanced Connect Webcam
Sep 03, 2010 | Veo Stingray
Oct 31, 2009 | Veo Stingray
Aug 15, 2009 | Veo Stingray
Dec 08, 2008 | Veo Stingray
Mar 06, 2014 | Veo Stingray
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!