- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Please follow the below steps to remove password on device:
1. Press the Home button on device. 2. Tap on Security icon. 3. Tap on Assigned ( The password field will read as Assigned ). 4. Tap on Lost Password. 5. Tap on Yes.
Note: Once password is removed, Password field will read as Unassigned.
funny thing... the older palm treos like this one have some glitches. these glitches can normally be fixed by changing some of the settings.
1) go to your home screen, and select PREFS
3) set your brightness level all the way to the right (NOTE: it takes more power to dim the screen then it does to brighten the screen.)
4) set auto off after: to the highest number allowed