Question about Husqvarna Designer I
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 04, 2018 | Baby Lock Sewing Machines
1. Turn the power on while holding down the [Start/Stop], [Reverse stitch], and [Needle position] buttons.
2. Touch the positions marked with crosses (+) on the touch panel in order from 1 to 5.
• Setting is successful if a single beep sounds when "5" is pressed.
• An error has occurred if two beeps sound when "5" is pressed. Repeat from position 1 again.
3. Turn the power off and then on again. Check that the screen display matches the positions on the touch panel
May 17, 2015 | Baby Lock Esante
Mar 05, 2012 | Baby Lock Esante
Mar 04, 2012 | Baby Lock Esante
Mar 25, 2010 | Baby Lock Esante
Nov 11, 2009 | Baby Lock Esante
Apr 20, 2009 | Husqvarna Designer I
130 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!