Question about Husqvarna Designer I
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Turn the power on while holding down the [Start/Stop], [Reverse stitch], and [Needle position] buttons.
2. Touch the positions marked with crosses (+) on the touch panel in order from 1 to 5.
• Setting is successful if a single beep sounds when "5" is pressed.
• An error has occurred if two beeps sound when "5" is pressed. Repeat from position 1 again.
3. Turn the power off and then on again. Check that the screen display matches the positions on the touch panel
May 17, 2015 | Baby Lock Esante
Dec 02, 2012 | Baby Lock Esante
Mar 05, 2012 | Baby Lock Esante
Mar 04, 2012 | Baby Lock Esante
Mar 25, 2010 | Baby Lock Esante
Nov 11, 2009 | Baby Lock Esante
Apr 20, 2009 | Husqvarna Designer I
130 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!