Question about i-mate Cell Phones
Here are some instructions that I hope you will find helpful:
Setting up the connection
1. On the PDA, tap on Start, tap on Settings, tap on Connections, and tap on the Connection icon.
2. Tap on Advanced and tap on Select Networks.
3. Tap on New under Programs that automatically connect to the Internet should connect using drop down box and enter Vodafone PXT under the input box that displays. Enter a name for these settings.
4. Tap on Modem and tap on New.
5. Under the Enter a name for the connection input box, enter Vodafone PXT.
6. Under the Select a modem menu, select Cellular Line (GPRS) and tap Next.
7. Under the Access point name input box, enter live.vodafone.com and tap Next.
8. Under the User Name input box, leave this field blank.
9. Under the Password input box, leave this field blank.
10. Under the Domain input box, leave this field blank.
11. Tap on Finish and tap 3 times on the OK button located on the upper right hand corner.
12. Tap on the X button located on the upper right hand corner, you will now return to the main screen.
Setting up the MMS profile
1. Tap on Start; tap on Programs and than tap on the MMS composer icon.
2. Tap on Tools and tap on Options.
3. Tap on Servers and tap and hold on any servers that are already available and tap on New.
4. Under the Server Name input box, enter Vodafone PXT
5. Under the Gateway input box, enter 010.202.002.060 (or try 010.202.002.060:9201)
6. Under the Server Address input box, enter http://pxt.vodafone.net.au/pxtsend
7. Tap OK.
8. Tap on Preference and under the Connect via menu, select Vodafone PXT
9. Under the Connect to server menu, select Vodafone PXT.
10. Untick Download on home network only and tap on the OK button located on the upper right hand corner.
11. Tap on the X button located on the upper right hand corner twice, you will now return to the main screen.
The device is now configured for MMS.
Posted on Apr 30, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 29, 2009 | Acer Computers & Internet
Sep 19, 2009 | D-Link VisualStream DSB-C110 Webcam
Jun 02, 2009 | i-mate JasJam Smartphone
Feb 17, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jul 25, 2008 | Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 for PC
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: