Question about Garmin Nuvi 660 GPS Receiver
I live in Virginia, but very close to Washington DC and Maryland.
After I used my Garmin in Virginia for a while, I cannot change state anymore.
When select 'Where to go' and 'Address' it says:
'In which county is the address?' and state is automatically displayed as Virginia.
How can I go to the 'Select State' menu.
thanks a lot,
1. From the Where To? View Map, Travel Kit page press WHERE TO
2. Press ADDRESS
3. Press SPELL STATE (should be the 2nd blue box on the page & may read SPELL COUNTY)
4. Press the letter K and Kansas + Kentucky will come up; Press the letter T and Tennessee + Texas will come up, etcetera
5. If the information does not automatically appear, hit DONE and the information will appear. For example on my nuvi 660 if I hit the letter “A” nothing happens until I hit DONE.
6. After pressing the single letter for the sate/province in which you are interested, the unit will prompt you to spell the CITY name.
You will then enter the information as it applies.
Posted on Mar 18, 2009
Have a great nite.
Posted on Dec 02, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
May 25, 2011 | GPS Devices
Nov 04, 2010 | Garmin Nuvi 660 GPS Receiver
Nov 22, 2009 | Garmin Nuvi 660 GPS Receiver
Nov 10, 2009 | Garmin nuvi® 5000 Car GPS Receiver
Aug 13, 2009 | Garmin Nuvi 660 GPS Receiver
5,451 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: