Question about Audio Players & Recorders
Delete the game and respond download it, if that doesn't work, make sure your oops is up to date , and of it is the try a hard reset which should be holding the home and power button for 5-10seconds .. gl!
Posted on Nov 18, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
on Jul 21, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jul 31, 2013 | Apple iPod touch
If you would like to play games on it you can jailbreak it to jailbreak it do the following.
1. Download ZiPhone Here:
2. Extract the file you downloaded.
3. Plug in your iPod and exit iTunes.
4. Open ZiPhoneGUI(The one with the lock as an icon)
5. Hit jailbreak
--------You now have a jailbroken iPod Touch read on if you would like to delete the Zibri Blog and get iPhone apps with shaky icons.-----
6. Go into installer and tap sources, then edit, then add. Type in the following source (leave the http://) www.spazio cellulare.com/ispazio.xml
7. Go to tweaks 1.1.4 and install, 1.1.4 iPod Full Features, 1.1.4 Compatibility Patch, and Youtube Activator 1.1.4(If Youtube isn't working properly)
8. Go back to your home screen, let your iPod restart (It should do this automatically) and hold down an icon until they all start shaking now you can move around icons and delete the Zibri Blog.
hope this helps
Sep 25, 2012 | Apple iPod touch
Dec 24, 2011 | Apple iPhone Audio Players & Recorders
May 25, 2011 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Mar 08, 2011 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Jul 15, 2010 | Apple iPod touch
Apr 08, 2010 | Apple iPod touch
Dec 14, 2008 | Apple iPod nano 3rd Generation
23 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!