Question about Maytag MEC5430BDS Electric Cooktop

2 Answers

Im getting f1 erroer message on maytag stove, how do i stop it from beeping?

Posted by on

2 Answers

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

  • Contributor
  • 1 Answer

Its not working

Posted on Apr 26, 2015

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points

    Superstar:

    An expert that got 20 achievements.

    All-Star:

    An expert that got 10 achievements.

    MVP:

    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Maytag Master
  • 3,361 Answers

Replace the electronic control.

Posted on Jun 30, 2009

1 Suggested Answer

6ya6ya
  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi,
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
goodluck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%

my-video-file.mp4

Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add

×

Loading...
Loading...

Related Questions:

1 Answer

I have a Maytag MIR8890AS induction range and after 10-15 minutes of running either the cleaning cycle or the having the oven at around 400F, it will start beeping every few seconds for a long time. A


new ovens and electronics have error codes programmed in, my new stove does, you need to call an electrician and tell them the exact beeping issue and this will give them an idea on what may be wrong. In the meantime see if the manual it came with has a trouble shooting or error code page, or go to http://www.maytag.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/OCManualsLiteratureSearchResultView?catalogId=10562&langId=-1&storeId=10212

Dec 16, 2014 | Maytag MIR8890AS 6.2 cu. ft. induction...

1 Answer

My maytag freestanding stove won't turn on. The clock works but the stove or oven won't turn on.


Need more in fo-gas or electric: If electric,I have seen problem in electrical box over time the screws where wires are connected over heat and get loose or break check both ends and disconnected electrical cord before doing this.Check all wires.

Sep 15, 2012 | Maytag Stove / Oven / Range Cooktop -...

1 Answer

I Bought Prestige induction stove I am getting E5 error can any body help what it means


E5 or E0 means that the stove is getting overheated. You have to reduce the temperature for it to stop. It goes on with few beeps and then stops.

Sep 10, 2011 | AEG 23 in. 6410KF-N Electric Cooktop

1 Answer

I have a frigidare electric stove. The oven got


Hi


Thanks for using FixYa. Error code F1 means a bad Electronic Range control (ERC) and to resolve this issue you’ll have to replace the Electronic range control (ERC). Please do rate the solution if the issue is resolved or post a comment for further assistance.


Thanks
Rylee

Jul 26, 2010 | Frigidare GLEC30S8C 31 in. Electric...

1 Answer

I was given a jenn air stove and we plugged it in and it wont stopped beeping and it says F-7. How can we get it to stop?


Unplug it. Or replace touch pad (55% chance) or main board (45% chance). You can test it be disconnecting the touch pad and see if it keeps beeping, then it's the board.
Jenn air oven repair in orange county, ca
appliance repair orange county, ca

Feb 07, 2010 | Cooktops

1 Answer

Maytag stove top gas ignitor keeps clicking


clean the bottom of the knob by using vaccium,remove the knob,pull it then clean the area of the control knobs.

Jul 01, 2009 | Maytag MGC5430 Gas Cooktop

Not finding what you are looking for?
Maytag MEC5430BDS Electric Cooktop Logo

Related Topics:

432 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Maytag Cooktops Experts

Cindy Wells

Level 3 Expert

5097 Answers

yadayada
yadayada

Level 3 Expert

75797 Answers

paulcarew

Level 3 Expert

2460 Answers

Are you a Maytag Cooktop Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides

Loading...