- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Try a reset To restore the TV to its factory default settings: 1. Press the MENU button on the remote. The on-screen menu is displayed. 2. Use the Arrow buttons on the remote to highlight System and press OK. The SYSTEM menu is displayed. 3. Highlight Reset & Admin and press OK. The RESET & ADMIN menu is displayed. 4. Highlight Reset TV to Factory Defaults and press OK. 5. If you have changed the default parental control PIN, enter it now. The TV displays, "Select Reset to restore all TV settings to factory defaults." 6. Highlight Reset and press OK. 7. Wait for the TV to turn off. The TV will turn back on shortly.
If you have not set a PIN, enter the default, 0000
Restore the factory-set defaults
CAUTION:Restoring the factory-set defaults returns all of the product and network settings to the
factory defaults. The procedure then automatically restarts the product.
On the product control panel, press (X451 Series) or touch (X551 Series) the Setup
2.Scroll to and press or touch the Tools menu button.
3.Scroll to and press or touch the Restore Factory Defaults button, and then touch the OK button.
The product automatically restarts
Reset the Printer to Factory Default Settings
Restore factory settings
Restoring the factory-set defaults returns most of the settings to the factory defaults. It will not reset the page count, tray size, or language. To restore the product to the factory-default settings, follow these steps.
Turn the product off. Disconnect the power cable from the product for 30 seconds and then reconnect.
Turn the product on while you press and hold the Resume button for 10-20 seconds. The Attention light turns on.
Release the Resume button. The Attention and Ready lights cycle while the product restores factory defaults.
? Restore defaults-used to reset all customer-accessible menu settings back to the factory default settings (except language) via the control panel or software NOTE: This service menu item does not reset factory-settable settings, including formatter number, page counts, factory paper settings, language, and so on. NOTE: Before restoring defaults, print a menu structure report and a configuration page. Use the information on these pages to reset customer-specific settings. CAUTION: All HP Jetdirect settings are also reset. Be sure to print a configuration page before restoring defaults. Make note of the IP address that is listed on the Jetdirect configuration page. You might need to restore the IP address after performing a cold reset. Restore the factory-set defaults on the (HP Color LaserJet CP1510 Series Printer
1. Press OK to open the menus. 2. Use the Left arrow or the Right arrow button to select Service, and then press OK (Select). 3. Use the Left arrow or the Right arrow button to select Restore defaults, and then press OK. The product automatically restarts.
Visit this link to download manual for EX-Z80.
Try to reduce the red eye function or try resetting the camera to the Default Factory Settings by performing the following steps:
1) Power on the camera in REC mode.
2) Press the MENU button.
3) Select the SETUP tab.
4) Scroll down to RESET, use RIGHT arrow and select RESET again.
5) Press the SET button.
Good Luck....don't forget to rate the solution.
Dear Venmattey, please follow these steps, it works:
1. Connect the EOC-3610 to your computer with a null modem serial cable.
2.Start a HyperTerminal session: Click Start and then select Programs-> Accessories -> Communications -> HyperTerminal.
3. After the HyperTerminal window appears: a. Give this new connection a name. Ex: EOC-3610. b. Select correct COM port. Ex:COM1. c.Set baud rate as "38400", data bits "8", parity "none", stop bits "1",and flow control as "None". Then press “OK” to bring up theHyperTerminal window. d. Unplug the power on the POE injector and wait 5 seconds then plug the power back in.
4. Wait until the "#" is displayed in the HyperTerminal window.
5. Type "flash reset", then hit enter.
6. Type "reboot", then hit enter. After the device reboots, all settings will be at factory default.
Double-clicking the System icon in the Control Panel opens the System Info dialog box.You can use this dialog box to allocate thin client memory and reset the thin client to factory defaults.
The General tab contains a check box that allows you to reset the thin client to factory defaults (the check box is active for administrators only).
You can reset the thin client to factory default settings by selecting the *Reset the terminal to factory-default property settings* check box (the System Settings Change message displays and you can confirm and follow the instructions provided to reset the thin client).