Question about Home
Cannot work the alarm
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
According to the instructions that we received with our clock. You should be able to get the Instruction manual from email@example.com. It is also supposed to be under the support section of the website www.dpi-global.com but I couldn't find such a link.
However the "Operational Support" insert has the following:
Setting the clock
1. With the unit powered off, press and hold the "Clock/Display/Play/Pause Button" for at least 4 seconds.
2. While holding the "Clock/Display/Play/Pause Button", press the "Hour" and "Minute Buttons" to adjust the hour and minute on the time.
3. When the correct time is selected, release the "Clock/Display/Play/Pause Button" to set the clock
Setting the Alarms
1. With the unit powered off, press and hold the "AL1" or "AL2" Button for at least 4 seconds.
NOTE: An alarm icon will begin to flash on the LCD display.
2. While holding the "AL1" or "AL2" Button, press the "Hour" and "Minute Buttons" to adjust the hour and minute on the alarm time.
3. When the correct time is selected, release the "AL1" or "AL2" Button to set the clock.
4. Press the "AL1" or "AL2" Button consecutively to switch alarm one and alarm two between sounding to a buzzer, the currently set radio station, or a docked iPod.
Posted on Nov 30, 2008
You can acces a PDF file of the manual at the following site: http://timexaudio.com/media/uploads/product/files/T311IB57574_35.pdf
Posted on Mar 04, 2009
For this type of problem you will need to talk to Emerson Customer Support. They will know if the functions you want will be available to you with the operation of the Clock/Radio and your iPod. The telephone number for the Emerson customer support is 1-800-909-1240. You can call them during the hours of 8am-4:30pm central time USA. Give them the make and model number of your Clock/Radio and ask them for assistance with your problem. I hope this information help you solve your problem. Thank you for using FixYa and have a nice day!
Posted on Jun 15, 2009
Setting the clock for the Ipod docking station
Press the set button 3 times until all the digits for the main clock are flashing. Press the skip forward and back button for hour and volume up and down for minutes. Press set button once to confirm and exit the setting menu.
866-387-2027 for manual
Posted on Aug 06, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 02, 2015 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jul 07, 2014 | Sony Xdr-c706dbp Dab / Dab Digital Alarm...
Jan 08, 2014 | Sony Xdr-c706dbp Dab / Dab Digital Alarm...
Apr 22, 2011 | Memorex MI4019BLK Alarm Clock Clock Radio...
Mar 07, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 03, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 11, 2009 | Emerson Smartset Clock Radio
Dec 09, 2008 | RCA RP5420 Clock Radio
Jun 07, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 16, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 20, 2017 | Home
27 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!