Question about Nokia 6120i Cellular Phone
I need more application for this handphone :)
...2 words, MOSH NOKIA!
type it in google. ive been using it for months now and havent had any problems with any of the applications on there, no viruses either. i recommend ;) enjoy
Posted on May 01, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 01, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jul 01, 2011 | Cell Phones
If you want to format your Memory card also then follow these steps
1. Select 'Menu' (press Navigation key).
2. Highlight 'Organizer' and 'Select'.
3. Highlight 'File manager' and 'Select'.
4. Press 'Options' (left softkey).
5. Highlight 'Memory status' and 'Select'.
6. Highlight 'Memory card' and press the Navigation key.
7. Press 'Options' (left softkey).
8. Highlight 'Format mem.card' and 'Select'.
9. You will now see the message: "Note: All content on memory card will be lost. Format anyway?".
10. Press 'Yes'.
11. Enter 'Phone lock code" (this is as default 0000) and press 'OK'.
Jun 07, 2011 | Sony Ericsson Cyber-shot C902 Cellular...
Mar 01, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Nov 01, 2010 | Cell Phones
Aug 23, 2010 | Nokia 7610
Mar 11, 2010 | Nokia 6280 Cellular Phone
Feb 23, 2009 | LG KC910 Renoir Cell Phone
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: