Nokia Cell Phones - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
HOW TO UNLOCK SECURITY CODE
Switch off the Nokia 2690 Cell Phone. Remove the battery for 30 minutes. Reinsert the battery and switch on the Nokia 2690 Cell Phone. Enter the default code 12345 or 00000. Your Nokia 2690 Cell Phone will be unlocked.
Nokia 2690 Cell...
HOW TO RESET SECURITY CODE FOR NOKIA CE0168?
my Phone is Nokia: CE0168
am asked for the security code any time i switch it on
You may try default phone and security code to remove restrictions.
ur defalt phones codes is 12345 or 00000 u can use it
Default 4 Digit user code: 1234 or 0000
Default 6 Digit Security code: 123456 or 000000
Type *#06# at the mobile screen to know IMEI no of your mobile.
send the IMEI no to me and i will reply you with unlocking code.
IF Problem not Solved So
Please New Software install in the Phone Problem will Solved
Soft Reset will clear pending errors and bring your mobile to an initial state by restoring Factory setting. To operate this function on your mobile, the shortcut is: *#7380#
This function apparently works on almost all nokia mobile phones
HARD RESET:It may happen that despite you have restored your mobile to factory setting, the error still exist. In this case, it is recommended that you opt for Hard reset
•Enter the code: *#7370# and press Yes to confirm initialization.
•Important Notice: It is recommended that you save all important information on your phone (e.g: memo, contacts etc)
•To make a Hard Reset on a Nokia phone that is not willing to turn on, just press simultaneously these 3 buttons:
•on/off + * + 3
•Before making a Hard reset better backup all your important information: contacts , memo...etc
I want to reset my n70 but fogot my lock code
Nokia N70 hard reset
You can format your Nokia N70 device by typing: * + 3 + call + Power on. Before the device is reset, you need to provide the lock code. The default lock code is 12345.
If it is not working try this code:
You can format your device by typing *#7370# in standby mode. Before the device is reset, you need to provide the lock code. The default lock code is 12345.
Some Nokia phone can be reset via this menu option
Press menu button or enter Menu > Settings > Phone > Phone management > Factory settings > Delete data and restore > YES
2 days ago
hi you try this code...
These Nokia codes will work on most Nokia Mobile Phones
(1) *3370# Activate Enhanced Full Rate Codec (EFR) - Your phone uses
the best sound quality but talk time is reduced my approx. 5%
(2) #3370# Deactivate Enhanced Full Rate Codec (EFR) OR *3370#
(3) *#4720# Activate Half Rate Codec - Your phone uses a lower quality sound but you should gain approx 30% more Talk Time.
(4) *#4720# Deactivate Half Rate Codec.
(5) *#0000# Displays your phones software version, 1st Line :
Software Version, 2nd Line : Software Release Date, 3rd Line :
(6) *#9999# Phones software version if *#0000# does not work.
(7) *#06# For checking the International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI Number).
(8) #pw+1234567890+1# Provider Lock Status. (use the "*" button to obtain the "p,w"and "+" symbols).
(9) #pw+1234567890+2# Network Lock Status. (use the "*" button to obtain the "p,w"and "+" symbols).
(10) #pw+1234567890+3# Country Lock Status. (use the "*" button to obtain the "p,w"and "+" symbols).
(11) #pw+1234567890+4# SIM Card Lock Status. (use the "*" button to obtain the "p,w" Go to Topand "+" symbols).
(12) *#147# (vodafone) this lets you know who called you last.
(13) *#1471# Last call (Only vodofone).
(14) *#21# Allows you to check the number that "All Calls" are diverted to
(15) *#2640# Displays security code in use.
(16) *#30# Lets you see the private number.
(17) *#43# Allows you to check the "Call Waiting" status of your phone.
(18) *#61# Allows you to check the number that "On No Reply" calls are diverted to.
(19) *#62# Allows you to check the number that "Divert If Unreachable (no service)" calls are diverted to.
(20) *#67# Allows you to check the number that "On Busy Calls" are diverted to.
(21) *#67705646# Removes operator logo on 3310 & 3330.
(22) *#73# Reset phone timers and game scores.
(23) *#746025625# Displays the SIM Clock status, if your phone supports this power saving feature "SIM Clock Stop
Allowed", it means you will get the best standby time possible.
(24) *#7760# Manufactures code.
(25) *#7780# Restore factory settings.
(26) *#8110# Software version for the nokia 8110.
(27) *#92702689# Displays - 1.Serial Number, 2.Date Made, 3.Purchase
Date, 4.Date of last repair (0000 for no repairs), 5.Transfer User
Data. To exit this mode you need to switch your phone off then on
again. ( Favourite )
(28) *#94870345123456789# Deactivate the PWM-Mem.
(29) **21*number# Turn on "All Calls" diverting to the phone number entered.
(30) **61*number# Turn on "No Reply" diverting to the phone number entered.
(31) **67*number# Turn on "On Busy" diverting to the phone number entered.
(32) 12345 This is the default security code.
press and hold # Lets you switch between lines
3 days ago
Not finding what you are looking for?