Question about Nokia Asha 202 Dual-SIM GSM Unlocked Red
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
try these steps to recover your messages :-
1. Download and install this free mobile File Manager - FExplorer.
2. Launch FExplorer and navigate to C: if you use Phone Memory to store your messages (default) and D: if you use Storage Card as your SMS storage location.
3. Now navigate to and open “system” folder.
4. Now open the “mail” folder.
5. This folder should contain many folders named similar to 0010001_s etc. with files named similar to 00100000 etc., These files are the actual deleted messages, Simply, use the FExplorer inbuild text viewer to view these files, You will need to browse through every folder and open all files inside them until you get the required SMS.
Posted on May 03, 2010
tep 1) Open Fexplorer(http://www.gosymbian.com/FE_download.html)
for those who dont have it.....
Step 2) Select drive C: or D: depending on the memory in which the Sms messages have been saved. C-phone memory D-memory card
Step 3) For example u selected c: , Then open "system" folder.
step 4) Then in "system" folder open "mail" folder.
step 5) Then in this folder u will see different folders (eg 0010001_s) and certain files (eg 00100000). These files are the actual messages. Browse through every folder and open all files till u get the sms u are looking for.
Step 6) For opening the files don't choose options>file>open as it will show format not supported rather choose options>file>hex/text viewer. By selecting the "Hex/ text viewer" u ll be able to open and read the deleted SMS message.
Your rating is highly appreciated on this matter.
Posted on Jun 03, 2010
Recovering deleted message in nseries is quite easy method
1. download or use active file (file browser ) or any other file browser
2. now explore ur phone memory through ur file manager c:
3. select: MAIL?SYSTEM
4. now u can able to see folder named 00001001_S or similar ones
5. they are the deleted messages now using text viewer in phone or notepad in pc is use to open and read the deleted sms
Posted on Mar 28, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 14, 2014 | Nokia Asha 202 Dual-SIM GSM Unlocked Black
Jun 22, 2014 | Cell Phones
Nov 27, 2013 | Nokia Asha 300 Mobile Phone - Unlocked/No...
Jun 01, 2013 | Nokia ASHA 200 Dual Sim Gsm Unlocked...
Dec 31, 2012 | Nokia Asha 202 Dual Sim Nv Uk- White...
Jul 05, 2012 | Nokia Asha 202 Dual Sim Nv Uk- White...
Dec 16, 2010 | Nokia Classic 2700 Cell Phone
284 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: