Question about Acer NSK8458AN Keyboard
Acer aspire 5315, try to type the question mark but can only get all the other symbols but it.
I just got this answer directly from Acer. It worked for me. Hopefully it will work for you too;
Please do the following steps to resolve this issue.
1. Click on Start > RUN
2. type intl.cpl in the Run box, and then press ENTER.
3. On the Languages tab
4. Click the Details button.
5. In the Settings tab, under the Installed services section, click the Add button.
6. In the Input language list, click the language that you want; English (United States) [or English (Canada)].
7. In the Keyboard layout/IME list, click United States-International, and then click OK.
8. In the Settings tab, under the Default input language section, change the language to English (United States) - United States-International [or English (Canada) - United States-International].
9. Click the Apply button and then the OK button.
10. In the Regional and Language Options dialog box, click the OK button to close the dialog box.
11.Notice that the Language bar appears on the taskbar. When you position the mouse pointer over it, a ToolTip appears that describes the active keyboard layout; English (United States) appears [or English (Canada)].
Posted on Apr 05, 2010
You have arrow up key right beside ?
if you do try pressing them together
if thats not the combination then let me know
Posted on Feb 14, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 17, 2014 | Logitech Wireless K400R 79 Key Slim...
Apr 27, 2011 | Acer (UP3P-KEYPAD) Keyboard
Sep 24, 2010 | Acer NSK8458AN Keyboard
Aug 03, 2010 | Acer NSK8458AN Keyboard
Jan 30, 2010 | Acer NSK8458AN Keyboard
Jan 20, 2010 | Acer NSK8458AN Keyboard
Sep 26, 2009 | Acer Keyboards & Mice
Mar 29, 2009 | Keyboards & Mice
Jun 27, 2008 | Acer NSK8458AN Keyboard
1,510 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: