Question about 1994 Plymouth Voyager

1 Answer

How do you replace the cooling tubes under the intake manifold in a 1994 plymouth voyager with a 3.0 V6

Wanted to know if you have to take the intake manifold apart or leave it intact together when removing it from the engine in our 3.0 V6 voyager? I have to replace the cooling tubes that run across the engine valley under the intake. the lower radiator hose connects to one end and the other end goes into the water pump

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points

    Top Expert:

    An expert who has finished #1 on the weekly Top 10 Fixya Experts Leaderboard.


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.

  • Plymouth Master
  • 76,164 Answers

You must remove the intake manifold.

Posted on Mar 22, 2014


2 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 2309 Answers

SOURCE: 1996 plymouth voyager cooling system leak

get a mirror and a light, works for me

Posted on Aug 03, 2010

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

2 Answers

Where is the water pump located?

If its a 4 cyl. it is pass side front of engine on side down low. have to get at from bottom. If its v6 it is on the iside of timing belt assembly and runs of of that system must pull covers off to get to.

Feb 12, 2011 | 1994 Plymouth Acclaim

1 Answer

How do i chance plugs and wires in my 96 grand voyager , Im thinking i mite be abel to reach from under neath but looks kind of tight ??

Is this the rear bank that you are having trouble with.....I do not know about the 3.0l but the 3.3l is greatly eased by removing the upper intake manifold. Disconnect the throttle body and rear alternator mount bolt then remove the bolts holding the upper intake to the lower intake. Now all 3 rear plugs are in easy reach. Reassemble in reverse remembering to torque appropriately.

Sep 20, 2010 | 1996 Plymouth Grand Voyager

1 Answer

1996 plymouth voyager cooling system leak

get a mirror and a light, works for me

Aug 03, 2010 | 1996 Plymouth Voyager

1 Answer

Where can I find the map sensor in a 1994 plymouth voyager

For 1994 Plymouth Truck Voyager 2WD 3.0L MFI 6cyl the MAP Sensor is located under hood, passenger side, upper engine area, end of intake manifold cover, mounted next to alternator on engine.

Hope helps (remember rated this).

Jul 05, 2010 | 1994 Plymouth Voyager

1 Answer

I need a diagram for a serpentine belt

1994 PLYMOUTH VOYAGER - V6 3.3L 201ci CNG FI N J
1994 PLYMOUTH VOYAGER - V6 3.3L 201ci GAS FI N R

Multiple Accessory, w/o A.C.


Multiple Accessory, w/A.C.


Hope this helped.

Feb 13, 2010 | 1994 Plymouth Voyager

1 Answer

Type of engine oil?1994 plymouth voyager v6

API SG or SG/CD look on the Cap or Label of the Oil Container (Quart, Gallon, or 5 Quarts).
10W 30 for Winter.
10W 40 for Summer.
V6 3.0L gets 4.0-quarts.
V6 3.3L and 3.8L gets 4.5 quarts.
Always change Oil Filter with the Oil Change.
Let me know if this helped or if you have additional questions or information. Feel free to contact me at!

Jan 12, 2010 | 1994 Plymouth Voyager

2 Answers

What does a MAP Sensor look like, where is it located and how do I replace it on a 1996 Plymouth Voyager, 2.4 ltr engine?

So you dont know where it is, or what it looks like, but you know its bad, and need to replace it? Its on the end of the intake plenum, 3 wires, once you find it, you will figure out how to replace it.

Oct 14, 2009 | 1996 Plymouth Voyager

1 Answer

Leaking coolant from tube coming out of intake on drivers side

I assume this is a 3.0L v6 and that the metal tube that goes under the intake is leaking.This tube can be removed without taking the intake off. There are two bolts holding the tube under the intake on at the transmission side to the tube.The other end of the tube has an "o" ring on it that seals to the back of the water pump housing.Take the radiator hose off of the tube and then the two bolts need to be removed. Now try to pry against the bracket the the bolts were in and move the tube away from the engine. Pull the tube all the way out of the area from beneath the intake and either replace the tube if necessary or just replace the seal. Install by reversing removal procedure. Lubricate seal with silicone greas so seal will slide rather than get damaged upon installation.

Hope this helps

Apr 20, 2009 | 1997 Plymouth Voyager

1 Answer

1997 plymouth voyager radiator fans

I don't believe your particular vehicle's cooling system needs to be bled during coolant filling, but check the coolant level first. It seems that the coolant level is too low for the sensors to be able to sense the temperature, or the sensors are disconnected. Look for a connector on the intake manifold, near the coolant outlet. Ensure it is properly connected.

Aug 16, 2008 | 1997 Plymouth Voyager

Not finding what you are looking for?
1994 Plymouth Voyager Logo

82 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Plymouth Experts


Level 3 Expert

76132 Answers

Colin Stickland
Colin Stickland

Level 3 Expert

22156 Answers

Jeff Turcotte
Jeff Turcotte

Level 3 Expert

8273 Answers

Are you a Plymouth Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides