Question about Coleman 10' X 10' Sundome Tent 9160K101

1 Answer

Coleman salt lake tent 9 man no instructions please help?

Coleman Salt Lake 9 man tent no instructions. Hi we bought this tent and there are no instructions can anyone help please?

Posted by on

1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

  • Contributor
  • 1 Answer

The instructions are useless anyway. you put the red poles through the 2 side bedrooms. the black rods and the black poles with the bends in join together and go diagonally through the middle of the tent. the yellow rods join together with the black poles with the yellow tape round the ends and u fit these from the inside of the front and back entrance then when the tent is up you just hook the bedrooms in. hope this was usefull

Posted on Oct 23, 2010

1 Suggested Answer

6ya6ya
  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi,
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
goodluck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%

my-video-file.mp4

Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add

×

Loading...
Loading...

Related Questions:

1 Answer

Where can I get a manual for a Coleman Michigan 9 man tent


The Coleman site has all of their manuals for all models of tents.

Sep 04, 2014 | Sport & Outdoor - Others

1 Answer

I purchased my Brother word processor in 1998, and loved it! However, I cannot use it now because I haven't been able to find a repair shop. Is there a repair shop near Salt Lake City, UT? The keys...


I googled typewriter repair in salt lake city. DickyO
Kent's Typewriter Service - Salt Lake City, Utah (UT) ' Company Profile www.manta.com/c/mmjz772/kent-s-typewriter-serviceKent's Typewriter Service in Salt Lake City, UT is a private company ...
Show more results from manta.com Salt Lake City Typewriter Service & Repair in Salt ... - Yellow Pages www.superpages.com/.../C-Typewriter...Repair/S.../T-Salt+Lake+City...Directory of Salt Lake City Typewriter Service & Repair in UT yellow pages. Find Typewriter Service & Repair in Salt Lake City maps with reviews, websites, ...

Oct 06, 2011 | Brother WP-1700MDS Typewriter

1 Answer

Does anyone know of someplace for Saeco repair in Salt Lake City Utah?


I have been a Saeco Espresso Machine repair service expert in business since 1992 in Salt Lake City Utah.
My Company is called Shea Service and our contact info is as follows:
Shea Service,
532 So. 400 W.
Salt Lake City, UT
84101
801-509-8979
sheaservice@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2011 | Saeco Magic De Luxe Espresso Machine

1 Answer

(NPV of extending credit) The Salt Lake Ski Company wants to make a $200,000 credit purchase from your firm. Your investment in the credit sale is 70% of the amount of the sale. You estimate that Salt Lake...


NPV of extending credit) The Salt Lake Ski Company wants to make a $200,000 credit purchase from your firm. Your investment in the credit sale is 70% of the amount of the sale. You estimate that Salt Lake has a 95% probability of paying you on time, which is in three months, and a 5% probability of paying nothing. If the opportunity cost of funds is 18% per year, what is the net present value of granting credit?

Aug 25, 2010 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

TheColeman Elite WeatherMaster 6 Tent that i bought has no instructions in them. how do i find a copy?


this page at coleman.com has printable instructions for the weathermaster tents - tom

http://www.coleman.com/coleman/search/SearchResults.asp?query=weathermaster+7+person+tent+instructions&query.x=8&query.y=8

Mar 20, 2010 | Coleman 17' X 9' Weathermaster® Elite...

1 Answer

Need instructions for a coleman salt lake tent


Are you still in need?

I have just bought one and could send you a photo of the instructions.

Jun 07, 2009 | MSR Family Tents

1 Answer

Im looking manual instructions for coleman Sahara tent


Go on youtube, you will find some excellent videos on how to....on a range of tents. I saw the coleman sahara tent on a video last year as I was considering buying one! Good luck!

Apr 21, 2009 | Coleman 10' X 10' Sundome Tent 9160K101

1 Answer

Need an instruction booklet for Wild Country Blaxland 64283 Tent


If you go to www.coleman.com Use the product services link for product manuals. You can then choose tents. Or you can use this link:
http://www.coleman.com/coleman/images/pdf/2000000136.PDF

Dec 15, 2008 | Coleman 10' X 10' Sundome Tent 9160K101

Not finding what you are looking for?
Coleman 10' X 10' Sundome Tent 9160K101 Logo

Related Topics:

1,498 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Coleman Sport & Outdoor - Others Experts

David Payne
David Payne

Level 3 Expert

14161 Answers

Vernon Taylor

Level 3 Expert

3174 Answers

kakima

Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers

Are you a Coleman Sport and Outdoor - Other Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides

Loading...