Question about Computers & Internet
Acer aspire P3 keyboard not working. keyboard is charged and turned on, it is like there is no Bluetooth signal
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. you need to remove the power cover (if you see the power button, that what i mean).
2. after you remove that cover, you will see 2 screw that hold the keyboard. Remove both screws.
3. Remove keyboard and replace it with new keyboard.
Posted on May 08, 2008
I don't have the diagram but i can give you direction.
1. remove the power cover first (where power button is), it might have 3 screw that hold, if there is 3 screw on the power cover, remove it first.
2. after your removed the power cover, you can see the screw that hold keyboard. remove that screw and you can remove the keyboard.
Posted on Aug 04, 2008
First of all check if your Laptop has the bluetooth feature. If it has then the driver should have been automatically installed. There is a button in your laptop, make sure that the bluetooth is on.
Posted on Jan 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 25, 2014 | Acer Aspire P3-171-5333Y4G12as...
Oct 06, 2013 | Acer Aspire T180-EA350M (AST180EA350M) PC...
Mar 16, 2013 | Acer Aspire 4720 Notebook
Nov 30, 2012 | Acer Aspire T160-US321H (AST160-U-S321H)...
Feb 28, 2011 | Acer Aspire 5535-5050 Notebook
Aug 25, 2017 | Acer Aspire 5720-4230 Notebook
May 11, 2010 | Acer Aspire 2930-4661 Notebook
85 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!