Question about Fluidmaster Home

Open Question

I have an american standard high boy toilet(6.0lpf/1.8ggf). I need to fing replacement seals for the stopper or ball cock. They are a blue flat ring in the existing toilet approx. 3" wide, Has this item been replaced with a one piece ball cock as I can not seem to find the flat type o ring seals for a fluidmaster 400 model,

Posted by Anonymous on


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add


Home Logo

Related Topics:

35 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Fluidmaster Home Experts


Level 3 Expert

79024 Answers

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

17093 Answers

john h

Level 3 Expert

13652 Answers

Are you a Fluidmaster Home Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides