Question about Husqvarna Viking 1
Husqvarna optima 610 how do i thread the needle from the thread spool to needle i have not use for a long time
This should be your machine:
Sewingmanuals.com shows that they have this downloadable in Adobe PDF format here:
#37 in the list as of me posting this. You can get a CD version too but you'll just pay more and wait longer for the same thing. Once you have it print the manual (preferably both sides to keep it small) ang you'll have it. You can also peruse eBay to see if anyone is selling a manual but I doubt that will yield regular results. The machine looks to be pretty basic and standard but it's best you have the manual to get the most out of the machine. Also be sure to check the cleaning and lubrication section and go through the process so that the machine is in top working order before you put it into regular use - saves a lot of headaches.
Posted on Apr 28, 2008
Solution taken from "Handbook for Huskylock Sewing Machine Models 1001L/1000L/1000"
1. Raise the presser foot by using presser foot lever. When the presser foot is raised, the two thread tension discs in the thread tension control panel are released so that thread passes freely between them. Otherwise thread tension may not be correct.
Important! When threading the needle, always be sure to lift the presser foot lever, and also take care to thread in the proper order.
1. Upper looper thread (green)
2. Lower looper thread (blue)
3. Double chain stitch looper thread (purple) in case of 5 thread stitch or double chain stitch
4. Right needle thread (red)
5. Left needle thread or double chain needle thread (yellow)
Because the left thread tension dial (yellow) is used for either the left needle or the double chain stitch needle, these needles will never be used at the same time.
Upper looper (green) sequence:
1. Thread holder (silver triangle openings attached to thread holder stand)
2. Thread guide (flat silver clips just behind thread tension disc)
3. Thread tension disc (circular knobs with numbers for tension setting)
4. Pull thread around upper looper guide and upper looper
5. Pull thread into hole of upper looper
Lower looper (blue)
Repeat 1, 2, 3.
4. Pull thread around guide (see color coded chart inside front serger cover).
Easy threading mechanism (for lower looper)
1. Pull out the lower looper threading lever
2. Thread the lower looper and position the thread on hook of the lower looper
3. Push the lower looper threading lever back to its basic position while
holding the end of the thread.
When returning the lower looper threading lever, always make sure that the two
blue triangle marks (directional arrows) meet each other.
Right needle thread (red)
Left needle thread (yellow)
Important: Thread the needles after threading of lower looper and upper looper.
First raise the presser foot lever, and then thread the needle threads in order shown in color coded thread guide.
Posted on Oct 20, 2008
Make sure the bobbin winder isnt engaged this can cause the clutch to engage and the motor will run but the machine wont sew
Posted on Jul 14, 2009
There are manuals avilable online to purchase for the singer machines, SOrry I was not able to locate a site that has them for free.
Posted on Aug 16, 2009
is the bobbin thread in correctly( meaning is the bobbin thread in the lower tension) if it is and the top thread is in correctly and make sure the feeddogs are in the up position if all of these factors are alright then it will have to go to a local dealer to get taken care of
Posted on Oct 28, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 20, 2016 | Husqvarna Sewing Machines
Aug 10, 2011 | Husqvarna Viking 1
May 06, 2011 | Husqvarna Lily 540 and 550
Sep 23, 2010 | Husqvarna Sewing Machines
Apr 26, 2010 | Husqvarna Designer I
Mar 17, 2010 | Husqvarna Viking 1
Jan 24, 2010 | Husqvarna Rose
Jan 19, 2010 | Husqvarna Viking 1
Mar 07, 2009 | Husqvarna Designer I
297 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: