Do not panic, this is a minor software problem. The files that support the operation of the camera and applications might have contacted some sort of virus, the virus can be contacted via application downloads, file transfer from bluetooth devices and other means. The solution to the problem is very simple.
SOLUTION: There are two ways of solving this problem, first way is for you to format your phone. To format your phone means you should restore your factory settings.
- Go to your phones menu,
- Select the settings options,
- Select the restore factory settings,
- it will prompt you to enter the phones security code,
- enter it and the phone will be formatted and all the files on it will be restored.
- Then your camera and other applications will work perfectly fine.
But if you do not have the security code for your phone, you will have to get the appropriate software for your phone, then the usb cable then flash the phone. That will do the job. You can ask a phone repairman to do that for you. Because they usually have the software to flash phones.