These are the procedures outlined in the shop manual (without pictures). If you want the pictures too, go to http://www.hmaservice.com/
and register (by Vehicle VIN). Then you can navigate through the service manuals to find the info you're looking for. (You'll also have access to wiring diagrams, service bulletins, etc.)
1. Remove the grip handle using a remover.
2. Remove the inside handle housing.
3. Remove the tweeter speaker using a remover.
4. Remove the mounting screws and remove the door trim panel.
Disconnect the wire connectors.
5. Remove the door grip handle mounting bracket, speaker and door trim seal.
6. Remove the door tooling hole cover.
7. Remove the door glass stopper catch.
8. Remove the door delta chassis.
9. Remove the glass stopper bolts, remove the window glass.
10. Remove the door side weather strip.
11. Loosen the mounting nuts and remove the regulator assembly.
12. Disconnect the cable, after loosening the inner handle mounting screw, push the inner handle toward the direction shown in the illustrationand remove it.
13. Remove the door outside belt.
14. Remove the door outside handle and key cylinder.
15. Remove the door latch assembly mounting screws and remove the door latch assembly.