Zizzle "Hooked on Phonics" sound
You may try the troubleshooting below that can be done to get the sound to work again with the Zizzle "Hooke on Phonics".
1. Use the steps below to change the sound card to something other than the Game Compatible setting.
- Click on Start, Settings, and Control Panel
- Double click on Multimedia (or Sounds and Multimedia in Windows Me, or Sounds and Audio Devices in XP)
- Under the Playback section, look for the Preferred Device.
- Under Preferred Device, click on the arrow pointing down and select a device other than Game Compatible..
- Click on the Apply button, then the Ok button.
2. If that does not correct the issue, you can bypass Microsoft DirectSound, and play audio directly through your sound card.
- Click Start, and then Run.
- Under DirectX features, you will see the Hardware Sound Acceleration Level.
- Move the slider bar to the left or right until it says Basic acceleration and click Exit.
3. If you are still experiencing problems, check the following:
- Check that your speakers are turned on and connected to your computer.
- You can verify that your sound system is working by playing any audio file.
- Make sure you've closed any other programs that use audio, such as RealAudio
, or Napster
- If the audio still doesn't work properly, update the drivers for your audio card from the manufacturer's Web site.
Hope it helps.
Thank you for using Fixya.
99 views | 0 helpful votes
I teddy wont work with a 2gb sd card inserted
I came across a product review that might help you...
A customer review on the I Teddy Plush from Target
2 out of 2 people found the following review helpful:
5 stars = Durability 5 stars = Fun 5 stars = Educational 5 stars = Overall
its a cheap way for a mini tv and mp3 player December 27, 2008 Reviewer: Rachel E "Shopaholic" (Stamford, CT) See all my reviews >
i bought it for a Christmas gift for my 3 yrs old daughter. It's great. i also bought a 2GB sd for more storage. At first we have problem to get the SD card work then we figured out how to get it work.(just copy the orange cone picture to the SD card)... now she have all her Disney movies there...
Hope that helps, Good Luck!!!
Zizzle I Teddy...
528 views | 0 helpful votes
Not finding what you are looking for?