Dazzle Movie Star 5 Vista Problem
It doesn't fully work in Vista. You have to set it to run in Windows XP compatibility mode. Right click your desktop icon; select properties; select the compatibility tab.
Have an older USB Digital
no connect the usb to camera then pc it will charge
and the pc should find it and then click computer it should
pick it up then download the pics
Instalation proplem on pro px eve
same prob. plus when i try and enter the serial number that came with the my camera mate pro px eve i get invalid s/n. tried to un-instal the everything and that is next to imposible to do. even using there own software which asks if you want to remove this program that doesn't work either. please advise thanks
Zio CameraMate Drive windows 7-64
The solutions posted here DO NOT WORK. The link given has a lot of different sites. None of them are for a Win 7 64 bit solution. Do not buy any Zio product. No telling what you'll get.
Can not install the CameraMate ProPix EVE...
Here's an email address for tech support. I think you need to install the driver for the Cameramate. I can send it to you if you like.
From: "Techhelp4" <[email protected]>
Date: June 15, 2006 5:16:45 PM EDT
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: CameraMate Drivers and Software Link
1) Please download and install the attached drivers for the device you have.
2) Double click on the attached file and extract it to a folder on your computer. It is important that you
know where you are extracting the files to so that you can access them later.
3) Now connect the device to the computer.
4) Right click on My Computer and then go to properties.
5) Go to the device manager tab, if you are running Windows 2000 or XP then click on the hardware tab and then choose device manager.
6) Here you will find the Cameramate video device with a yellow ! or ? next to it, the device will appear as a odd symbol such as a "b" with a pi symbol next to it.
7) Double click on that device and go to the driver tab.
8) Click on the update driver button. This will open the hardware update wizard.
9) Make sure you select "no, not at this time" when the wizard asks if you want to 'connect to the internet to search for software'.
10) Click Next. Now, choose 'install from a list or specific location'.
11) Click Next. Check 'search for the best drivers in these locations.
12) Uncheck 'search removable media'. Check 'include this location in the search'.
13) Now, browse to the folder to where you extracted the files to. Click next, and proceed with the installation.
14) To confirm just open device manager again and see if there are any more devices with yellow ! or? next to them. If there are then repeat the above process.
We have recently released and posted the latest version of the software on our website. You may download the latest version by clicking on the link below. IF YOU CHOOSE TO UPDATE YOUR SOFTWARE, DO NOT USE THE CD THAT CAME WITH YOUR PRODUCT. IT WILL NO LONGER WORK. Thank you. Either cut and paste to your browser or click on the link.
PPW-F543-8D28-F731-3446 for ProPix DVD
To unlock demo, please go to START, select ALL PROGRAMS, select PROPIX EVE/DVD, select UNLOCK DEMO
SmartDisk Tech Support
Not finding what you are looking for?