My zeepad doesn't want turn on
I'm not familiar with your particular tablet, but I have one that occasionally acts this way. If I leave it on charge a couple of days, it usually comes back and works. I've replaced the battery, and it still does this on occasion. Most the time it is okay. I hope this helps, but if you need to replace the battery, find one on-line and perhaps we can help with instructions on how to replace it. I hope this is helpful.
ZEEPAD New 7...
on Feb 09, 2015
My son set a privacy password and now cant remember it. how do i get in to reset password?
There is no way to recover a lost password without erasing the device.
First, turn your tablet off. Then, power the tablet back up by holding down the volume (either + or - ) and power buttons simultaneously. Continue holding the volume button until the screen says "Booting tablet in recovery mode." This will give you a picture of an Android. Tap the android, and you will be given a screen with several options. Move between the options with the + and -, and select with the power button.
Go to the option for Factory Data Reset and select it. Scroll down to Yes, and then the tablet will erase its memory back to factory settings. Once it has completed, select Reboot Tablet Normally.
ZEEPAD 7DRK Dual...
on Feb 02, 2015
How do i get my pad to go to home page
Can you get into the settings if so go to the general settings snd you should see reset at the bottom press this and the whole ipad should go back to factory settings . Don't worry about your folders and other stuff you have it wont delete anything hope this helps
on Jan 21, 2015
How can i get my pad to show home page
How to Reset iPad Settings
Life may not have a reset feature, but iPads do. If, for some reason, you want to return your iPad to its default settings, you can reset them. The last item under iPad's General settings is Reset. When you click it, you get options for resetting the following:
- Reset All Settings: Every one of the preferences and settings are reset, though information you've added to apps like Calendar and Contacts doesn't change at all.
- Erase All Content and Settings: This one both resets your settings and erases information you've added to apps like Calendar and Contacts. This is useful if you plan to sell your iPad.
- Reset Network Settings: By choosing this, any networks you've set up are removed. iPad will also turn off Wi-Fi, and then turn it on again, which disconnects you from any network you're connected to. Note that the Ask to Join Networks setting stays on.
- Reset Keyboard Dictionary: When you turn down iPad suggestions of words as you type, you can add words to the keyboard dictionary. You do this by tapping a suggested word, which rejects it but adds the current spelling of the word to the dictionary. If you don't want to keep all those added words, use this reset option.
- Reset Home Screen Layout: If you want to get back to the original home screen you saw when you took iPad out of its box, choose this reset option.
- Reset Location Warnings: When you use an app like Maps that checks your location, it asks you if it's okay to do that. When you tap OK to let it proceed two times, it stops asking. If you want it to start asking again, tap this reset option.
on Jan 21, 2015
Not finding what you are looking for?