Xerox Office Equipment & Supplies - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
How to reset nvm value on xerox 510
Try the following steps then
- Press the Log In and the Out button on the Control Panel.
- Login as the System Administrator. How To Login or Logout as a System Administrator
- Press the Machine Status button on the Control Panel. The Machine Status screen should be displayed.
- Select the Tools tab on the Touch Screen.
- Select the Troubleshooting options button.
- Select the Reset button.
- Select the Software Resting button.
- Select All Software.
- Select Reset.
- Select the Reset button on the Software Reset Confirmation screen. The printer should reset after then. If no luck then it needs to be repaired or fixed.
on May 19, 2020
Xerox wc 7435 error code 010-337
"- To clear this fault, first remove the cause, next clear the value of NVM [744-248] to "0", and then turn the power OFF then ON.
The flag of NVM [744-248] indicates 0: Normal, 1: NCS-Center abnormal high temperature value, 2: STS-Rear abnormal high temperature value,
and 3: NCS and STS high temperature error.
- When turning the power OFF, turn OFF the power switch first and then the main power switch."
on May 19, 2020
Xerox 700 045-310/360 error
- Code: 045-310
- Description:Image Ready Error Unable to send the Image-valid signal cannot within the specified time. NOTE: When the attempt to expand the image has failed, [016-776 Marker Code Detection Fail] occurs after the recover operation.
- Remedy:1. Check the USB Cable (Local) for poor connection. 2. If no problem is found, replace the ESS/MCU PWB. (PL 18.1).
on Apr 08, 2020
Not finding what you are looking for?