Westinghouse Televison & Video - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
DirecTV offers a remote code lookup tool
, which I just used to find possible codes for my Westinghouse TX-42F430S; its first suggestion (the "most popular" code) didn't work. Clicking the "It's not here" button showed seven more codes, and one of them (11577) worked perfectly. Here is the full list of Westinghouse codes for DirecTV from that tool (as of 11/27/08):
Most Popular Code: 10885
Other Possible Codes: 10889 10890 11577 11282 10451 10000 11092
Tv will not turn on. power cord is good.
I have a Westinghouse Mod. SK-19H210s that is 16 months old. It would not turn on. Upon investigationg the problem I discovered bad capacitors on the power board. (2200uf and 1000uf). I replaced the components and the TV works great, you can purchase a new power board.
Can I get codes that can reset my old Westinghouse smart tv
Yes, you can reset your old Westinghouse smart TV by using reset codes. The specific code you need may vary depending on the model of your TV. Here are some general steps you can follow to reset your Westinghouse smart TV using reset codes:
- Press the power button on your TV to turn it on.
- Using your TV remote, press the "Menu" button and navigate to the "Setup" or "Settings" menu.
- Look for the "Reset" option and select it.
- Enter the reset code for your TV when prompted. The reset code may be a sequence of numbers or a combination of buttons on the remote control.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the reset process.
If you don't know the reset code for your Westinghouse smart TV, you can usually find it in the user manual or by contacting Westinghouse customer support. Keep in mind that resetting your TV will erase all custom settings and restore the TV to its factory default settings
Westinghouse WD55UW4620 no picture
Before you replace the power board, there are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue with your Westinghouse WD55UW4620 TV:
- Adjust the picture settings: It's possible that the picture settings on your TV have been accidentally adjusted, resulting in a dark picture. Try going into the TV's menu and adjusting the brightness, contrast, and other picture settings to see if that helps.
- Check the backlight: The backlight is responsible for illuminating the pixels on your TV screen, and if it's not working properly, it can result in a dark or dim picture. You can check the backlight by shining a flashlight on the screen and seeing if you can make out any images. If you can see images, then the backlight is likely the issue.
- Check the cables: Make sure that all the cables connecting your TV to external devices are securely plugged in and not damaged.
If none of these troubleshooting steps work, then it's possible that the power board is the issue. In that case, replacing the power board may fix the problem.
Backlights on Westinghouse WD50UC4300 TV flash and then go out.
It's possible that there is a problem with the protection circuit, especially if the backlights are receiving the correct voltage but are still not functioning properly. You could try checking the fuses or diodes on the circuit board that are responsible for protecting the backlights. It's also possible that there is a problem with the power supply or the main board that is causing the issue. If you're not comfortable working with electronics, it may be best to consult a professional for assistance.
Pass code for channel search on a Westinghouse tv model VR 4090
pass code's are typically setup by the user that sets up the tv. So, you could start my talking with that person first. If that person is not available, then you might need to factory reset your tv and setup it up again, provide the code to the tv and then write the code down (or email it to yourself) so you'll have it for future reference if you need it.
Codigo de acceso televisor westinghouse para modelo cw40t6dw serie 6872w21601344
Set-up (Programming) procedure is too much to type in here, and is not practical and it will differ brand-to-brand remote controls. If you wish to get more; check the sites linked here. The site has set-up code list & set-up procedure to many popular brand remote controls. The site has general set-up codes to check with TVs and other devices are given, in the order of the 'device's brand name list' in alphabetical order. Set-up code list to many brand remote controls also is given. Pull up older posts. Search the sites by type in the brand name to your device in its search box at the top right part of the display window. It will help you to find the document easily.
• If your device does not respond to the remote after trying all codes listed or your brand is not listed in the code list, use the Auto Code Search method to program your remote.
• Sometimes the first code that "works" with your device may operate only a few functions of your device. There may be another code in the code list that performs more functions. Try other codes from the code list for more functionality.
This is a trial and error procedure; and quiet time consuming. You might have to check different codes said for your device.
Search the site by type in the "brand name"
to your device; to which you want set-up codes; in the "Search box at the top right of the display window"
to get gathered related posts. /////
Tv flickering WR50UT4009?
I'm not sure if it's due to the timing unit but the steps that I recommend could help overcome the issue.please run a channel scan on your tv. If still having the flickering issue, please ensure that you have not accidentally increased the FPS setting for your tv. Otherwise, you can remove any accessories attached to the tv and then power cycle the tv.
Westinghouse 1080P 42" LCD TV - HDMI stopped working
I know this is late, but this happens frequently. If anyone else has the same problem try unplugging the TV for 60 seconds. Plug it back in and then hold the power button down for 30 seconds.
That will reset the TV.
You should see the Westinghouse logo come up and the HDMI should work. This has happened twice with my TV in 1 year.
What is H22 code on Westinghouse dishwasher please?
Hours x 22 delay before starting.
H22 means the
dishwasher set for a delay start ie it will start after 22 hours. If u keep pressing + button and get that sign to H00 and then start your dishwasher it will start immediately.
How to pair Westinghouse Remote RM-21 with Dish Network
I believe that dish has it's own type of remotes and the remote that you purchased is specifically compatible with your tv and not necessarily the Dish box. This would explain the difference in the code lengths. So, you would need to call dish and ask them what remote's are compatible with Dish. Thank you.
Not finding what you are looking for?