Vulcan Heating & Cooling - Page 5 - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support

get it serviced by a licenced gas fitter / plumber. Should be serviced every two years. Don't risk your life via carbon Monoxide poisoning get a licenced gas fitter /plumber to assess the unit.

Vulcan Heating &... | Answered on Jul 14, 2015

go to for manual

Vulcan Heating &... | Answered on May 21, 2015
Bonaire pyrox is the old Vulcan company
Standard Appliance Parts Sacramento California can get you anything you need as well.

Vulcan Heating &... | Answered on Apr 07, 2015

Burner pot needs to be removed from heater, for hearers of this vintage, Best advice is to have the burner pot and heater serviced and replace ignition element at same time, I can do this,live in Adelaide. Probably cost $250 inc parts, test run, calibrate.

Vulcan Heating &... | Answered on Jan 24, 2015

No requirement to replace, even if broken. If they are all broken or missing then get spares

Vulcan Heating &... | Answered on Nov 06, 2014

Do you have model number or photo, I canhelp

Vulcan Heating &... | Answered on Nov 06, 2014

You need to check the volts at the motor while it's running, to make sure some safety is not shutting it off. Then check the amps on the motor while it's running. Also you need to check your capacitor and wiring.

Heating &... | Answered on Jun 30, 2014

Not finding what you are looking for?
Vulcan Logo

216 questions posted

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Vulcan Heating & Cooling Experts

Paul Carew

Level 3 Expert

3530 Answers

Vernon Taylor

Level 3 Expert

7436 Answers

john h

Level 3 Expert

23515 Answers

Are you a Vulcan Heating and Cooling Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides