To help you and let you know the default IP address of Vizio router is (192.168.1.1)
Now to help you connect the internet connection by configuring Vizio router, please follow the step-by-step instructions given below:
- Unplug the power cable from your high-speed Internet modem.
- Connect one end of the Ethernet cable (included) to the number 1 port on your router.
- Connect the other end to the Ethernet port on your computer.
- Connect an Ethernet cable from your high-speed Internet modem into the Internet port on your router.
- Plug the power back into your high-speed Internet modem and wait 30 for seconds and power on your router with the included power adapter. Your router will automatically turn on.
- Wait for 30 seconds for your router to fully connect and open an Internet browser window (such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari).
- Type http://vizio.home
(or 192.168.1.1) in the browser window and press Enter
- The Quick Setup App will automatically start. Click ACCEPT and CONTINUE.
- From here you can: Click Print to print your configuration.
- Click EDIT SETTINGS to make changes to the Network Name, Security Type, Security Key and Network Status.
- Click Manual Settings to make changes to the advanced settings of your router.
- Click EXIT to close the Router Settings App.