Timex Indiglo - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
How do I change time and date on timex indiglo
How to Set Dial Indiglo Watches
How to Set Digital Indigo Watches
- 1Pinch the winding knob on the right side of the watch between your thumb and forefinger.
- 2 Pull the knob out from the watch slowly until it clicks into the first position.
- 3Turn the knob to move the hour and minute hand to set the time. Move the knob clockwise to move the settings forward and counterclockwise to move them backwards.
- 4 Pull the knob out further until it clicks into the second position. In the second position (the one furthest from the face), turn the knob to set the calendar, if your Indiglo has one. Turn the knob clockwise to move the settings forward and counterclockwise to move them backward. Push the knob back in to the watch face when you are done.
- 1 Press the button on the lower right side of your Indiglo watch to unlock the mode function of the watch.
- 2 Press the button on the lower left side to move through the modes. Each time you are in a mode, the digital display will flash. For example, when the time display begins to flash, you are in the correct mode to set the time.
- 3 Change the time (or date) by pressing the button on the upper right side to advance the numbers or the button on the left side to move the numbers down. When you do this, you will be changing the first set of numbers (the hour or month, for instance); to change the minutes, press the button on the right side of the face until the second set of numbers is flashing and begin the process again.
- 4 Press the button on the lower left side of the watch to save your settings. The button on the upper left side of the watch is not used in this process--it is the switch to turn on your Indiglo light.
Read more : http://www.ehow.com/how_5758168_set-timex-indiglo.html
on Jan 20, 2017
How to change hours
Timex Watch setting
Make sure you are in the hour/minute/second mode. Press "set" -- the seconds will flash. Then press "mode" again and the right minute number will flash. Press "mode" again and the left minute number will flash. Press "mode" again and the hour will flash. Press "mode" again and the month will flash. Press "mode" again and the date will flash. Any time any groups of these numbers are flashing, you can change the numbers by pressing the "start/stop" button. When you get the numbers you want, press "set" to lock in those numbers.
To change from 12 to 24 hour, get the hour numbers flashing and press
"split/reset." Then press "set" to lock in either 12 or 24 hour time...
on Mar 14, 2015
How does one replace the battery used to power timex rush T44361
Hi Debra, yours might be similar to my IronMan watch...... 4 small Philips head screws to remove then back comes away to reveal a sticker that has 2 clips either side, use a safety pin point to release the clips and the battery comes off with the sticker! The battery is placed with the total flat side upwards! Hope this helps!
on Nov 02, 2014
Not finding what you are looking for?