Taylor Health & Beauty - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Have to replace battery in aquacube logic
The battery is easy to access from the bottom of the cube.
1. Lay the unit onto a towel with the display facing down.
2. Now having easy access to the bottom of the cube you will note a large base plate is screwed to the four corner feet of the cube by two screws in each corner. Using a Phillips head screwdriver, gently remove these eight screws. Lift the plate away. The four feet will also lift away.
3. Another cover plate will be revealed. Remove the small screws from this cover plate. Lift the plate away.
4. The small battery cover plate will be revealed at the top. Remove the small screws from this cover plate. Lift the plate away.
5. The base of the battery will be revealed. Gently pull the battery out as far as you can to show the two leads connected to the top of the battery.
6. Remove the leads from the battery by sliding the clips off the terminals. Note which lead goes on the terminal marked red.
7. Attach the leads to the new battery ensuring that the correct lead goes on the terminal marked red. Slide the battery back into the recess.
8. Replace all cover plates and feet of the cube.
Taylor & Digital...
on May 26, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?