Water spontaneously pumping out drain EM6910
The issue you're encountering with your Sunbeam EM6910 coffee machine suggests that there is a problem with the machine's internal water circulation system. When you turned the machine on its back, it's possible that you disturbed the internal water lines or caused an air lock in the system, which is now causing water to flow out of the drain into the drip tray. To fix this issue, you may try the following steps:
Disconnect the power and water supply to the machine.
Tilt the machine back and forth gently to help clear any air locks in the system.
Reconnect the power and water supply and turn the machine on.
Observe the machine for any leaks or water flow from the drain.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, it may be necessary to seek professional repair or service from a qualified technician.
Hallo, I need a manual for a sunbeam smo-30s . Thx
I'd be happy to help you find a manual for your Sunbeam SMO-30S. You can try the following steps:
- Check the Sunbeam website, they may have a manual available for download.
- Contact Sunbeam directly and ask if they can provide you with a manual for the SMO-30S.
- Check online retailers such as Amazon or eBay if they have the manual for purchase.
- Look for user manual or instruction manual on third-party websites such as Manualslib, Retrevo, or Schematics Unlimited
- Check with the company where you purchased the SMO-30S to see if they can provide you with the manual.
- If you still can't find the manual, you may want to try searching for "Sunbeam SMO-30S manual" on a search engine like Google.
It's important to use the correct manual for your specific model and version of the SMO-30S, so be sure to double-check the model number before downloading or purchasing a manual.
I hope that this information is helpful and please let me know if you have any other question.
Need the manual for Sunbeam humidifier swm2311
El manual de instrucciones del humidificador Sunbeam SWM2311 est? disponible para su descarga desde la p?gina web Sunbeam. Para descargar el manual del usuario, vaya a www.sunbeam.com/support/manuals y seleccione la opci?n "Humidificadores". Puedes encontrar el manual de instrucciones del Sunbeam SWM2311 en la lista de descargas disponibles
1/6/2023 2:32:03 AM •
on Jan 06, 2023
Sunbeam Bread Maker 5891 Won't Start - Replaced the Belt
If the bread maker's kneader still won't turn after replacing the belt, it is possible that the issue may be with the motor or the circuit board. To troubleshoot the problem, you could try the following steps:
- Check the motor to see if it is functioning properly. You can do this by removing the motor and testing it with a multimeter to see if it is producing the appropriate amount of electrical current. If the motor is not functioning properly, it may need to be replaced.
- Check the circuit board for any visible signs of damage or malfunction. You can do this by removing the circuit board and inspecting it carefully for any burnt or damaged components. If the circuit board appears to be damaged, it may need to be replaced.
- Check the thermal fuse to see if it is functioning properly. The thermal fuse is a safety device that is designed to protect the bread maker from overheating. To test the thermal fuse, you can use a multimeter to check for continuity across the fuse. If the fuse is not functioning properly, it may need to be replaced.
If none of these steps resolve the issue, it may be time to throw in the towel and consider replacing the bread maker. It is also possible that there may be other underlying issues with the bread maker that cannot be easily identified or resolved, in which case it may be more practical to purchase a new bread maker.
Working, but not blowing mist.
I think I found the problem.
unplug humidifer, remove top tank, empty all water out of base. dry off.
turn unit upside down.
unscrew five visible screws.
use a screw driver to pull off the black foam foot pads. you will find more screws there.
pull off the base.
look next to the fan, you will see a metal "tower" going up into the reservoir. Is it dirty such as white chalky substance on it? Clean it with cotton swabs. Clean the fan while your at it if needed.
You will see a small gray box with two metal tabs twisted. Untwist them and pull off the top.
On that metal "tower" you will see a small black chip connected to the circuit board where you just removed the metal top. Does black chip have black marks on the circuit board? Mine does. I suspect the "tower" which draws heat from this black chip was no longer able to cool because of the white chalk buildup on the tower, furthermore, the chip became too hot and caused the black chip to overheat (again black marks on the circuit board).
The chip has on it "FTR 02N" and a "54F" at the bottom. I tried doing some basic searching on internet to see if it could be replaced, but didn't find anything.
For those who don't have this problem yet, just keep that metal cooling tower clean.
Sunbeam heater SQH310 keeps shutting off when it is on 2, what do I do?
If you have the same heater i do then in between the elements at the bottom there is a safety swith that bends when it heats up and breaks the connection Dont mess with it plugged in it will shock the hell out of you but if you bend it down it wont be able to lift off the circut and will stay running untill you turn it off
New heating pad not working
have same problem with heating pad . reset control by unplugging unit for 1 minute , while holding down power button plugged unit back in . sometimes this takes 3 or 4 tries.
Just need to know if
Lower temperature will keep the room cooler. For efficiency sake, lower the temperature gradually to
Hope this helped you. Thanks for choosing FixYa.
Not finding what you are looking for?