Stoves Ovens - Popular Questions, Answers, Tips & Manuals
Stoves 900ef oven.How can I remove the door.
1. Open the oven door and remove the 2 screws at the side of the inner glass window 11cm above the hinges and lift off the door. Place it somewhere safe!
2. Remove the 4 screws that you can see nearest to the left and right edges of the oven with the door removed. These secure the oven to the kitchen unit.
3. Slide the oven forwards about 20cm out of the unit, being careful not to pull on the cable.
4. Each hinge is held in place by 2 screws at the side of the unit now exposed, about 18cm apart. Remove them and slide out the hinges. Reassembly is the reverse of the above.
5. Note that the hinges have no means of adjustment. If not working properly, renew them.
5/30/2018 7:27:43 PM •
398 views • 0 helpful votes
Not finding what you are looking for?