Spy Vehicle Parts & Accessories - Page 7 - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
I have an autowatch touch key immobiliser , that
If its newly installed the ignition interuption relay may not have been installed. Either that or it has been hooked up worng.
only other thing you can do is check the code.
To check if you have the correct code for programming follow these instructions:
- wait for the alarm to immobilise itself – IE the LED flashes slowly
- Turn the ignition on the LED will be constantly on,
- Turn the ignition off, the LED will now flash, count the flashes for the first number in the override code. For example if the first number is 3, count three flashes of the LED. When the LED has flashed the amount of times that corresponds to the first number of the code turn the ignition switch on.
- Turn off the ignition and count the flashes for the next number of the code and so on until all the numbers in the override code have been entered.
- If the code has been recognised the LED will flash very quickly for a few seconds, you are now in programming mode and the alarm is also disarmed.
- If the LED has not flashed quickly - start again from the beginning.
If the number is ‘0’ count 10 flashes of the LED.
Vehicle Parts &...
on Mar 06, 2019
We have fault F06 on battery charger CMP2100 Please advise
See below for specific description; but, I would guess your battery has a short. Maybe, your alternator/charging system is overcharging and is essentially boiling the battery internals.
The charger detected that the battery may be getting too hot (thermal runaway).
The charger automatically shuts the current off if it detects the battery may be getting too hot or the battery may have a shorted cell. Have the battery checked or replaced.
Vehicle Parts &...
on Feb 26, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?