Washing machine E32 error
- the washing machine flashes "end" at the end of the programme
This is not a fault. The unbalanced load detection system has interrupted the spin cycle because the laundry is unevenly distributed. Distribute small and large items of washing in the drum. If required, spin the laundry once more.
Canon Printer Error E32 appears when your Canon Printer cannot find a wireless router during setup. There are a couple of reasons that restrict your printer from identifying a wireless network. If your printer is showing error code E32, most probably any wireless hardware is powered off. Else it is not working properly. Sometimes when your Canon printer is out of the scope network range, you encounter such error code. Most of the time, the wireless network need some time to setup and update. However it is also possible that the network that you are trying to connect with is hidden.
Devices like Printers make our work very easy & quick, even it's quite simple to use the printers these days because of the latest innovation & technologies that make printers much more efficient and easy to use. Well to Fix Canon Printer Error E32
, a well-explained solution steps has been penned down by a team of Canon Printer Support technicians.
Follow the procedure to fix Canon Printer Error E32 -
SOLUTION 1 - Make Sure the Wireless Router is Turned On
- First of all, you need to check that the WIFI that you are using is power on or not. It is the first & prime step. Make sure, all other connected devices are properly on and attached properly.
- Check the WLAN LED indicator on your wireless router display. Make sure it is on & flashing too. Also check the on & off button. Do not forget to enable the Wi-Fi.
SOLUTION 2 - Keep your Modem nearby your computer system
- Make sure the printer, the router and the system that you are using are in the same room. All the products need to be within the specified Wi-Fi range to build up a proper connection.
SOLUTION 3 - Turn on the Router & Wait
- The wireless hardware takes some time to update properly. It requires 1-2 minutes to be turned on properly. Power of your computer & leave it for few minutes. And thus check if the network name is showing on the list or not.
SOLUTION 4 - Check whether the network is hidden or not
- Also check the network that you are using to connect your printer with your PC is hidden or not. If it is hidden, you have to follow any alternative approach. You will need a different procedure to connect your printer with laptop or computer.
Hope, you are successfully able to Fix Canon Printer Error E32
. But if you are not able to fix it by following the mentioned procedures, then you need to contact the Canon Printer Support Help-desk. The expert Technicians of Canon Printer are a highly skilled and certified profession and available 24*7 to assist you in your every issue related to Canon Printer Errors.