Sony BRAVIA - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
The green light come on but no picture some time the turn on the picture come on not all the time,can you tell me what wrong
I have had this model since new and in more recent years it would occasionally refuse to fire up with video and audio. The green light would come on but nothing else would work. Remove the power cord from wall outlet or back of set to power down the set.
Note: There was a free software patch upgrade provided about 2006 thru March 2008 to fix this. The instructions also noted that not all Sony sets were affected . It was not a safety issue. They recommended if you experience this the TV can be temporarily reset by disconnecting power cord from wall outlet for at least 30 seconds and then reconnecting. After this reset procedure the TV should work properly until another several months of use has accumulated.
Sony Bravia 46 XBR has the input bar stuck at the top of screen.
Unplug the TV for a while and hopefully, that should reset the circuity. If you're using the original remote control, check for the display button and press it.
I would also suggest doing a factory reset if your TV has that feature and if the TV allows you to do it after unplugging it.
I need to remove the back off a Sony Bravia KD-48X81J
The front and back pieces are like a clam shell and are compression fit with tabs into one another. You need to use something like a guitar pick or spudger to separate the pieces. Dont use metal objects due to damage that will happen to the plastic .
Sony bravia kdl-40v5500 tv turns off and on
moved you out of computer repair it is not one.
first off the remote can be failing !!
first try fresh new batteries
also if kids spill drinks on the remote the buttions can fail
even turn on , not touched.
turn TV on , and move the remote to farthest room. see if TV stays on.
or turn on TV and remove remote battery fast.
ok now, yes/.no//
some TV have no on button or is the only one on the TV,
I really do not want to read your manual
but if there that button on TV> (on/off)
remove the remote batteries
then turn TV on with its only button, on side of TV
super simple tests, to do no? and super effective facts learned and even cures based on results.
ok read you manual see googled in 5 seconds
and yes center right bezel LCD had
on the TV to turn on the TV
any remote abuses or got wet will fail.
take out the batteries, push 1 above.
How can I watch Netflix on a tv Sony wega that isn’t hooked to the internet. It’s wirelessly connected to Vizio ( smart tv Netflix built in) but I want to be able to watch in a different room
netflix is a 100% internet web site , streaming site.
thus the net in flix.
what did you mean by hooked?\
do you have internet at home at all?
do other things in home work to the internet, like PC or cell phones.
what I can not under stand is (different room) this phase
implies some rooms do work (netflex)
and wifi gets weak if my move any TV farther from the home router
and will fail past 25 feet or more. wifi is super weak through walls
for sure brick, or 2 walls.
if home is small one wifi access point is all you need
if huge home more.
distance matter, TV to router.
no TV model # told. (tells me wifi spec)
if you said my TV works in room 1 but not room 2, wifi;.
it be super more easy to answer.. is this true?
if true , get a tech to upgrade your wifi.
or go wired, Ethernet.(a better home upgrade)
Sony TV model # KDL55HX800- no sound/no picture. 3.3 volts and 12 volts seems to be OK . Relay clicks on/off on power board. What shold I look for ?
- buy the service manual yet?
- get a real shop TV to fix it?
- what to look for in this complex mess really? well lots.
- all DC supply rails not just 2.
- Screen dead make sure LED back lamps have DC power.
- does flash light pointed to screen show data/??????
- no sound but gee lacking a screen how would you find a sound source input. hard no? yes. a mp3 file on USB"
- its not just dead clicker battery is it?
- this tv uses 167watts of power old is it? 2010 made. 12 years old it is. but is LED back lamp'ed I think.
- connect DVD deck player via HDMI and put in DVD and push play on deck and hear sound now?????????? hummmmm
- below RIGHT BOTTOM TV SIDE TURN OFF POWER SAVINGS?
- THERE IS 2 POWER ON BUTTONS 1 TV , 1 REMOTE BOTH FAIL>? AND SAVER BUTTON TRY BOTH MODES? YET.
- turn up volume and try playing DVD? fo sound works Backlamps are dead?
- The TV will indicate any problems with the STANDBY indicator flashing in reD and is a code. does it.
- the LED driver board bad or power to it is dead. (LED back lamps)
- and vastly more , any board that kills power DC or data then the screen goes dead.
Sony Bravia standby light flashing 6 times
there is a bad ground may on the cable check the voltage on the cable & set if on cable call the cable company. if tv call sony they may help with cost may be still under warranty
Not finding what you are looking for?