Sony Video Cameras - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Sony hdr-hc7 camcorder. lcd screen
I'm looking for answer too. I have the same problem. Mine still work/stop scrolling when the LCD is flipped out and closed to the body.
Sony DCR IP1E screen black
Replacing the flex cable on a camcorder can be a delicate and complex process, as it requires disassembling the device and accessing its internal components. Here are some general steps that you can follow:
- Turn off the camcorder and remove the battery.
- Locate the screws or clips that hold the casing of the camcorder in place. Depending on the model, these may be on the bottom, sides, or back of the device.
- Carefully remove the casing and set it aside.
- Locate the flex cable that connects the LCD screen to the circuit board. It may be taped or clipped in place.
- Gently disconnect the flex cable from the circuit board and LCD screen. Take note of how it is connected so that you can reattach the new flex cable correctly.
- Install the new flex cable in the same position and orientation as the old one.
- Reconnect the flex cable to the circuit board and LCD screen.
- Replace the casing of the camcorder and secure it with screws or clips.
- Reinsert the battery and turn on the camcorder to test the LCD screen.
It's important to note that the specific steps and tools required for this process can vary depending on the make and model of your camcorder. Additionally, if you're not familiar with electronics repair, it's generally recommended to have a professional technician perform the repair to avoid damaging the device or injuring yourself.
I have a sony dcr-dvd108. Can I get some help?
It sounds like your Sony DCR-DVD108 camcorder may have a problem with the battery or the power connection.
For the battery issue, you can try replacing the battery with a new one that is compatible with your camcorder. The Sony NP-FP50 or NP-FP70 are compatible batteries for your DCR-DVD108. You can purchase them online or from a camera store.
As for the "Movie Disabled" message, it may be caused by the type of disc you are using. The Sony DCR-DVD108 camcorder is compatible with DVD-R and DVD-RW discs, but it may not be compatible with all brands of discs. You may need to try using a different brand of disc to see if that resolves the issue.
Additionally, make sure that the camcorder is set to the correct recording mode, such as video mode, and that there is enough space on the disc to record the video. If none of these solutions work, there may be a problem with the camcorder itself, and it may need to be repaired or replaced.
How do you turn off timestamps on a Sony EV-S1500 tape deck?
- Press the
- Use the arrow keys
- Select "Display" from the setup menu
- Use the arrow keys to navigate to "Time Code" and select "Off" to turn off the timestamps.
- Press "Menu" again to exit the setup menu.
If you don't have the original remote control for the tape deck, you may need to purchase a universal remote or a replacement remote that is compatible with the EV-S1500 in order to access the menu settings.
Question about Sony Handycam CCD-TRV85
The CR2025 is to hold memory, but it may also run the operating system memory. All the batteries need to be good. Also try cleaning the main battery contacts and those inside the camera.
Check that there is power coming out of the mains adapter and the level battery power using a multimeter. After 10 years the battery will likely be defective.
Not finding what you are looking for?