Siemens Washing Machines - Answered Questions & Fixed Issues
What is error 12:04 in Siemens iq1430 washing machine
- Lets try to reset it and if it happens again you will need a technician or to call manufacturer due to motor error
- Turn the dial to the off position, in some machines this is known as the rest position.
- Then turn the dial to the half-way point, this would be the 6 o'clock position on a traditional clock face.
- Then press and hold the spin button, while also moving the dial to the 7 o'clock position.
- Continue to hold the spin button for at least five more seconds then move the dial back to the off/ reset position.
- Finally turn the machine back on and the error code should be cleared.
Error code e18 Siemens washing machine
Hi Cleopatra, e18 error code is a drain problem. Probably a sock or other debris clogging the filter. You can drain the machine by removing the access cover in front of the washer. using the small hose to drain any water into a shallow baking dish or use a wet vac to collect the water coming from the hose. Once the water has drained,lay a bath towel in front of the machine and slowly unscrew the filter and clean it out then put the filter back in and test the washer using a rinse and spin cycle. Don't forget to replace the plug in the drain hose before you start the test. Hope that helps.
How do i unlock child lock on a Siemens washing machine?
Some are different ways. but you can try this.
If you want to activate the child lock
function hold down the Temp. and Spin or Rinse buttons at the same time for 3 seconds. Click here to view a simulator showing you how to use the Child Lock
. When the child lock
is activated only the power button works.
However, Child Lock does not activate until you press Start/Pause.
Child Lock does not activate until you press Start/Pause. In the holding state, you can open the door or change settings by pressing corresponding buttons. However, once you press Start/Pause to start the washing machine, the Child Lock will be reactivated.
Can only try
All the best Clive
Not finding what you are looking for?