Seiko Watches - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Just got a new Seiko watch but the date won't change automatically
Main cause would be that the date gear teeth have been stripped. This is done by setting the date whilst the hands are trying to change the date themselves (between 10pm and 2am). Always adjust the date with the hands around 6.0clock. You will need to return your watch to where you bought it for repair I'm afraid.
How can I turn off the alarm on my Seiko quartz alarm
TO CANCEL THE ALARM TIME YOU HAVE SET ;
1.Pull out the crown to the first click, and press and hold button “B” until the alarm hands stop to indicate the current time.
2. Push the crown back in to the normal position.
Seiko Kinetic Watch model 8D0557
For sure it is time to replace that old capacitor and replace it with the latest solution that uses a Lithium Ion battery. Find a good experienced repair person to do this for you. I do this daily and I am a Certified Master Horologist/watch repairman.. Ron at TimelyWatchRepair.com
Reset time on a seiko solar watch
you should be able to set it with the stem if your having trouble it may have to go into seiko the solar watches can be very complicated
How do I reset the Seiko ch-899
You can follow these steps to reset your watch manually:
- Press and hold "SET" button for 2 seconds until the hour digit.
- Press "ADJUST" button to change the value of the hour digit.
- Press the "SET" button once, the minute digits will flash.
- Press the "SET" button once, the second digits will flash.
- Press the "SET" button, "12H" or "24H" will flash.
Not finding what you are looking for?