Sansui Televison & Video - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Sony PlayStation PS4. How to hook to my 2009 19 inch Sansui television please?
Question edited for clarity.
For a definitive answer, the television model number should have been added to check specs.
Can't get video to work on tv. Sansui HDLCD19WB and not ...
https://www.justanswer.com > TV Problems
Sep 28, 2018 - Can't get video to work on tv. Sansui HDLCD19WB and not sure of age trying to hook up PlayStation. Menu works, no just - Answered by a ...
· Top answer: Okay, that is likely the problem here because HDMI will not convert directly to AV red, white ...
Can I connect a PS4 into any LED TV?
https://www.quora.com > Can-I-connect-a-PS4-into-any-...
May 3, 2018 - Usually PS4 is connected to a HD TV or 4K TV through HDMI cable which is the most obvious method. PS4 console has HDMI port just for the obvious ...
· Top answer: Hey man thanks for the request The ps4 console is connected to the tv through an HDMI cable ...
Will a PS4 work with any TV? - Quora
May 26, 2018
Can a PS4 work with a 1366x768 TV (vu 32-inch ...
Nov 22, 2017
Will PS4 slim work with any TV? - Quora
Apr 5, 2017
Are Sansui 4k LED TVs any good? How do they ...
Nov 26, 2016
More results from www.quora.com
Sansui led SJX32HB_2CAF service mode
If you wish to get some details; check the site linked here. Pull up older posts.
Service mode entry, adjust and exit procedure to many popular brand TVs are given. Never forget to exit the service mode, after all adjustments have been done.
NB: Please read and understand well, the instructions to enter the service mode, before you begin. Be very careful. Note how to "EXIT" the service mode; after entering and adjusting data. This is very important.
Search the site by type in the "brand name"
to your device; (Exclude the model number
), in the "Search box at the top right of the display window of the Homepage
" to get gathered related posts.
We just brought the sansui smart tv but now the picture is upside down and blurry. What can i do to fix it
1. Check if the picture settings are set properly. Make sure the aspect ratio and resolution are correct for your TV.
2. Check your TV's display menu for any "Flip" or "Mirror" options and turn them off.
3. Check the connections from your TV to your cable box or HDMI device. Try unplugging them and plugging them back in to make sure they are secure.
4. Check the TV's user manual for any specific instructions on troubleshooting picture issues.
5. If none of these steps resolve the issue, contact your TV manufacturer for more help and advice.
My Sansui tv went to a black screen and has no sound
Try these steps to fix the issue with your Sansui TV:
- Check connections and source
- Ensure TV is on and power cord plugged in
- Reset the TV by unplugging it and plugging it back in
- Verify audio settings and that speakers are on
- Contact manufacturer for further assistance if needed.
How do I hook up a VCRDVD player to my sansui flat screen TV and what do I need to do in terms of channels or inputs or setup to get this accomplished
To connect a VCR/DVD player to a Sansui flat screen TV, you will need to use the appropriate cables and connections. Here are the general steps you can follow:
- Check your TV and VCR/DVD player for the available ports. The TV should have RCA composite video and audio inputs, and the VCR/DVD player should have RCA composite video and audio outputs, or HDMI port.
- Using the appropriate cables, connect the RCA composite video and audio outputs from the VCR/DVD player to the corresponding RCA composite video and audio inputs on the TV. If your VCR/DVD player has HDMI port, use HDMI cable to connect the TV and the VCR/DVD player.
- Turn on your TV and VCR/DVD player.
- On your TV, press the "Input" or "Source" button to switch to the input where the RCA composite video and audio cables are connected or HDMI.
- Using the remote of your TV, go to the menu and select the input where the VCR/DVD is connected.
- If you don't see any picture, try adjusting the settings on your TV and VCR/DVD player.
- Once you are able to see the picture on your TV, you should be able to use your VCR/DVD player as you normally would.
Sansui LCD TVcode for sansui LCD TV
The codes for a universal remote to work with a Sansui television are:
Sansui television remote code 834
Sansui television remote code 0310
Sansui television remote code 0394
Sansui television remote code 20695
Not finding what you are looking for?