Samsung Audio Players & Recorders - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Whent I connet my android
Your Android phone can only output in mono or stereo, but it does not have a surround sound decoder, so it cannot output natively to a 5.1 surround sound system. However, your HTC550 has a Surround Sound Mode called Dolby Pro Logic II, which will simulate 5.1 sound from any stereo input. Try activating Dolby Pro Logic II mode on your receiver to get surround sound on your Android phone.
22 hours ago
Samsung HW-K850 no sound
Ensure your soundbar is turned on. Make sure that the volume is turned up on your soundbar. Try cycling through the sources slowly waiting 5 seconds on each to make sure you have the proper and correct source selected.Make sure that the audio cable is fully inserted into the sockets of your TV and soundbar You could take it to Samsung then to see if they can fix it if still having no luck.
on May 16, 2020
My Samsung 3D player HT-E6750W turns itself on and off any help please
SOLUTION: This was happening to us for over 6 months, lately its every few minutes, i just figured out its due to faulty front touch pad, if you open the unit and remove front face of the player, remove the single small ribbon wire that connects to front touch pad, leave the other little ribbon wire as this is for the remote control IR receiver, only the remote control can work with this now obviously.
on Apr 10, 2020
Samsung ht-tx500 keeps saying no disc what could the problem be?
- There may be DVD region limitations on your device, and you use a DVD disc that is not listed in your device.
- It may also be the vendor of your brand DVD disc, including those that are not recommended.
- The format of the files on your DVD disc, does not support.
- Disc Optic is dirty / dusty. Clean it.
- Disc is scratched.
- Damage to the disc player.
This picture is captured fromf the User Manual, page 6.
on Apr 07, 2020
I have a Digital Home
- Make sure you have a non home made DVD. Some DVD players will not play DVD'S in certain formats.
- If you have a normal DVD in the DVD player and are getting "NO Disk" then there is a real good possibility the lens is just so dirty that it is not recognizing your DVD at all. This happens a lot to all disk players that are neglected from the cleaning process. Get a disk player cleaner and run it through a few times until the disk is read again. Sometimes the lens is so dirty you have to try a few times just to get the cleaner disk itself to play just to do the actual cleaning. Make sure to run that cleaner disk through once a week. These disk cleaners "sweep" the lens and work well. You can get one at your local Best Buy for $8usd.
- The last thing it could be is that somehow the lens has come out of alignment. Just a millimeter out of alignment is all it takes to not be able to read a disk and DVD players get bumped and knocked off the shelf easy. So this can happen often especially with the more smaller travel DVD player.
- Hope this helps and thank you for using FixYa.
on Apr 07, 2020
Not finding what you are looking for?