Samsung SCX - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Good day, Check the table below about the problem of paper jams.
Display and Meaning
[Paper Jam 0] - Paper has Jammed in the feeding area of the paper input tray.
[Paper Jam 1] - Paper has jammed in the fuser area or in the manual feeder.
[Paper Jam 2] - Paper has jammed in the paper exit area.
hope it will help you.
Paper doesn't pick up
Check the feeder roller inside the printer for any foreign substance stuck to the roller, this may cause it not to grip properly. You can also try a few sheets at a time and make sure the paper tray is gripping the paper, but not too hard. If this fails, the roller may be out of place somewhat, try to reposition it. Let me know how you get on.
Orange light on the samsung printer indicate what?
Toner powder level is too low in the cartridge, you may refill the toner powder in the cartridge with a Samsung compatible toner(not made by the Samsung), or an option to replace the cartridge with a Samsung's MLTD 101 S genuine toner.
Printer feeding multiple pages
After so much paper goes thru the rollers they pick up dust and dont stick. Some models you can unplug and then use a q tip soaked in alcohol to clean the roller. Others require you to take them apart to clean. If you have to take it in to get fixed then check out the new ones from a computer store. Sometimes its cheaper to get a new printer than go get yours repaired or cleaned. If you do decide to have it done look really close when they get done and ensure the rollers were cleaned with alcohol. Otherwise they mihgt still have a oil coating on then and that causes them to slip also, especially on photo paper. They will argue in some places that the alcohol will dry out the rubber and it will age and crack. Altho this is true I have yet to see a dry, aged or cracked pickup roller, even 15 years in the business. I think thats because it takes longer to age and crack a rubber roller than it does to just wear out the machine. Jonathon
Scx-4623f error not compatible toner
- Remove your new cartridge and replace it with the old one. Leave your printer and go and do something else for 10 minutes.
- Replace the old cartridge with the new one again. These two steps alone often resolve the issue, so see if your printer now recognises your new cartridges. However, if you're still having trouble...
- Remove the new cartridge. Make sure you place it in a clean and safe place where the cartridge or the surface won't be damaged.
- Turn the printer off using its power button
- Unplug your printer at the wall. It's important to do both steps 4 and 5 separately, as some printers can remain in sleep mode if you've only switched off the power button on the printer control panel. Leave your printer like this for about 10 minutes or so.
- Plug your printer back in at the wall (but don't press the power button just yet)
- Insert your new cartridge
- Press the power button on your printer
After the fuser, problably near the exit rollers, there is going to be a switch/sensor, that has a problem. It could be hung up, out of position, ect, but you have a typical exit sensor problem.
I HAVE SAMSUNG SCX4623F PRINTER I REMOVED &
try this:Test if microswitch who tell to printer that front door i closed is working propertly.If you can't test just make By-pass microswitch in your resposibility (because the printer will wor even you open a front door)I have the same error and I sloved in this way.
I have a Samsung SCX-4600,
it sounds like it is wrapped around the fuser roller. is the roller around an inch or 2 around? if so it is the fuser roller and be carefull to no scratch this roller or you will get all jams. the fuser can be taken out with care to look at all the plugs and screws.
Samsung scx-4300 error message "toner
You need to change the software of your printer by going to TECH mode and sending some files to the printer.Give me you email so i can send you the instructions and the software if you want to.
My samsung printer is not picking up the sheets of
It could be a dirty pickup roller in printer. Found following advice from Samsung:
Printer will not feed the paper depends on following possibility.
- Paper Type:
- If surface of the paper is too smooth, pick-up roller will not feed the paper.
- In such case, try with different type of paper.
- Pick-up Roller:
- If the rubber roller is worn out, it will not feed the paper from the tray. There is not enough friction to feed the paper.
- Pull the paper tray out and clean the rubber roller.
Not finding what you are looking for?