Samsung SCX - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Orange light on the samsung printer indicate what?
Toner powder level is too low in the cartridge, you may refill the toner powder in the cartridge with a Samsung compatible toner(not made by the Samsung), or an option to replace the cartridge with a Samsung's MLTD 101 S genuine toner.
Help !!!! Firmware updates
There are methods to update the Flash.
(1) Local Machine
• RCP (Remote Control Panel) mode
This method is for Parallel Port or USB Port. Connect the PC and activate the RCP (Remote Control Panel) to
upgrade the Firmware.
< Method >
How to Update Firmware using RCP
1. Connect PC and Printer with a Parallel Cable or a USB Cable.
2. Run the RCP utility and select Firmware Update.
3. Search for the Firmware file to be used to update the set using the Browse Icon.
4. Click the Update icon. The firmware file is transmitted to the Printer automatically and the printer is
initialized when the download completes.
5. Click the Refresh icon and check that the updated version numbers are displayed.
Printer stays at "system initialyzing": not initializing and no sound to recognize
I have the same problem- It keeps saying SYSTEM INITIALISING. light is Green.It is a multixpress 63222DN. It was working fine until we replaced the cartridge. Now it is not even working with the old cartridge. Any one else with similar issue? Restarted, left it on all night , removed cartrifge and put back- replaced cartridge- removed drum and put back still no joy. The only thing as Ricardo mention - the fuse- how do you take it out?
11/18/2022 9:42:10 AM •
on Nov 18, 2022
How do i scan to a pdf and save on my pc
Scan it as a jpeg or whatever it is scanning as. then you can open the scanned image and
save as a pdf
Turn on your samsung all-in-one device. Put your document that you want to scan face
down on the tray of the samsung all-in-one.
Open your samsung device manager on your personal computer or your Mac. Choose
the "Scan" function. This will be slightly different depending on whether you are on a PC
or a Mac andwhat samsung all-in-one model you have.
Hit the "Scan" button on your samsung all-in-one or the "New Scan" button in the top left
corner of the software on your computer.
Click the drop-down menu at the bottom right of the scan window, below the image. Choose
the "PDF File" option. Hit the "Accept" button. A dialog box that allows you to save your PDF
in a location of your choice will appear.
Type a name for the PDF in the "Save As" field. Choose a place for it on your computer with
the drop-dowm menu. Click the "Save" button. Your scanner will then scan the PDF and save
Good day, Check the table below about the problem of paper jams.
Display and Meaning
[Paper Jam 0] - Paper has Jammed in the feeding area of the paper input tray.
[Paper Jam 1] - Paper has jammed in the fuser area or in the manual feeder.
[Paper Jam 2] - Paper has jammed in the paper exit area.
hope it will help you.
Paper doesn't pick up
Check the feeder roller inside the printer for any foreign substance stuck to the roller, this may cause it not to grip properly. You can also try a few sheets at a time and make sure the paper tray is gripping the paper, but not too hard. If this fails, the roller may be out of place somewhat, try to reposition it. Let me know how you get on.
Printer feeding multiple pages
After so much paper goes thru the rollers they pick up dust and dont stick. Some models you can unplug and then use a q tip soaked in alcohol to clean the roller. Others require you to take them apart to clean. If you have to take it in to get fixed then check out the new ones from a computer store. Sometimes its cheaper to get a new printer than go get yours repaired or cleaned. If you do decide to have it done look really close when they get done and ensure the rollers were cleaned with alcohol. Otherwise they mihgt still have a oil coating on then and that causes them to slip also, especially on photo paper. They will argue in some places that the alcohol will dry out the rubber and it will age and crack. Altho this is true I have yet to see a dry, aged or cracked pickup roller, even 15 years in the business. I think thats because it takes longer to age and crack a rubber roller than it does to just wear out the machine. Jonathon
Scx-4623f error not compatible toner
- Remove your new cartridge and replace it with the old one. Leave your printer and go and do something else for 10 minutes.
- Replace the old cartridge with the new one again. These two steps alone often resolve the issue, so see if your printer now recognises your new cartridges. However, if you're still having trouble...
- Remove the new cartridge. Make sure you place it in a clean and safe place where the cartridge or the surface won't be damaged.
- Turn the printer off using its power button
- Unplug your printer at the wall. It's important to do both steps 4 and 5 separately, as some printers can remain in sleep mode if you've only switched off the power button on the printer control panel. Leave your printer like this for about 10 minutes or so.
- Plug your printer back in at the wall (but don't press the power button just yet)
- Insert your new cartridge
- Press the power button on your printer
After the fuser, problably near the exit rollers, there is going to be a switch/sensor, that has a problem. It could be hung up, out of position, ect, but you have a typical exit sensor problem.
I HAVE SAMSUNG SCX4623F PRINTER I REMOVED &
try this:Test if microswitch who tell to printer that front door i closed is working propertly.If you can't test just make By-pass microswitch in your resposibility (because the printer will wor even you open a front door)I have the same error and I sloved in this way.
I have a Samsung SCX-4600,
it sounds like it is wrapped around the fuser roller. is the roller around an inch or 2 around? if so it is the fuser roller and be carefull to no scratch this roller or you will get all jams. the fuser can be taken out with care to look at all the plugs and screws.
Not finding what you are looking for?