Samsung Dishwashers - Page 4 - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Hi. What does the error code FS mean on Samsung dishwasher model DMS 300TRS
Samsung doesn't list your code.
CODES When they occur Symptom POSSIBLE CAUSES 4E Flow-meter in air-breaker don't
detect proper pulse counts in water filling period. (about 237 pulse per 1 liter) In water-fill period, it can't
detect proper flow-meter
pulse counts for 4 minute. 1. Water tap is closed or water intake is restricted.
2. Water pressure is too low.
3. Water inlet valve or Flow-meter is not working.
4. Drain-pump is not working. (Water pressure SW detect high level. so, can not fill any more water.) HE In any mode, Heater is not working. In Heater operation step,
- Do not reach to required
temp. for 60 minutes. 1. Heater or temperature sensor is breakdown.
2. Water in Tub is too low on Heater operation step.
3. Low level Protect device is not working. LE During power-on, the leakage sensor switch is kept ON for 2 seconds. (Have priority over other errors ) Floater in leakage sensor
Press the micro switch. 1. Overfilled into the dishwasher.
2. Leak from somewhere to bottom tray. tE In any mode, short/open circuit
of thermistor is detected. Short/Open circuit or break of temperature sensor.
on Jan 12, 2019
Code pe on samsung dishwasher
Error Code: PE
Reason For Error Code: Half-load error
Repair and or check: Unplug the dishwasher. Reconnect any loose wires on the distributor plate motor and microswitch. Replace the wire harness if it is damaged. If the wires are not damaged, replace the distributor motor assembly. This includes the distributor plate motor and the microswitch.
Parts Needed: Distributor motor assembly
on Nov 11, 2018
Not finding what you are looking for?