Samsung Cameras - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
My Samsung Es90 digital camera's shutter is not working, plus, the batteries are fully charged but when inserted, it only last 2-3 minutes. What can I do to resolve this?
I'm assuming by "shutter" you're referring to the one inside the camera and not the cover blades on the very front of the lens.
How old is the battery and do you use the camera a lot?
Old batteries can be fully charged but can become weak and not hold that charge when the camera is powered on. The shutter issue could be part of this as the battery might not be strong enough to power the shutter.
I think the batteries for these cameras are reasonably cheap so you could invest in a new one to see if that helps. An extra battery is always useful if you use the camera a lot.
If this is an old, well used camera part do wear out so if new battery doesn't help you may need to take it to a good repairer as the camera will need to be taken apart to find the problem.
Samsung Digimax 301 will not turn on only green light flashes
- Check battery polarity: Ensure that you have inserted the AA batteries correctly, aligning the positive (+) and negative (-) ends as indicated by the camera's battery compartment. Improper battery placement can prevent the camera from powering on.
- Clean battery contacts: Over time, battery contacts can accumulate dirt or corrosion, hindering proper electrical connections. Use a clean, dry cloth or a cotton swab dipped in rubbing alcohol to gently clean the battery contacts inside the camera's battery compartment. Make sure to let the contacts dry before reinserting the batteries.
- Replace batteries: Even though you inserted fresh AA batteries, it's possible that they may not have sufficient power to operate the camera. Try using a different set of new batteries or fully charged rechargeable batteries to eliminate the possibility of a power issue.
- Reset camera settings: Some cameras have a reset option that restores the default settings, which can help resolve certain issues. Look for a small reset button or a menu option within the camera's settings to perform a reset. Refer to the camera's user manual for specific instructions on how to reset your Samsung Digimax 301 model.
- Firmware update: If your camera has an outdated firmware version, it may cause compatibility issues or malfunctions. Check the Samsung website or contact their support to see if there are any firmware updates available for your camera model. Follow the provided instructions to update the firmware if necessary.
Hoe I do disable outgoing call FDN restricted
Fixed Dial Number (FDN), allows you to restrict outgoing calls to a limited set of phone numbers on your Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
How to enable FDN on Samsung Galaxy Note 2
- From the Home screen, tap Phone icon.
- Press Menu key and then tap Call settings > Additional settings > Fixed Dialing Numbers.
- Tap Disable FDN.
- At the prompt, enter your PIN2 code and tap OK.
Zoom did not operate normally,insert
Hi had this problem with my WB100. Zoom would come out then pop back in and say zoom nit not operate normally, please put new batteries in and try again or contact bla bla. What i did when the zoom popped out is i held onto it and didnt let it retract back and turned it back on. It worked after that so i guess the zoom must of been a little forced in when it was in use last in when turned on it wasnt fully going forward. Worked for me so worth a shot
Why is my pl90 samsung digital camera saying that i have the memory card in erong when its in right
Try this. First try another memory card. This will help work out if it is a camera or a memory card issue. Remove the card and take a very close look at the metal contacts on it. Your looking for dirt or damage like scratches or missing metal.
Next using a light, look inside the slot the card fits into for loose dirt or lint.
Connect the memory card to your computer/laptop and check the card registers on there. You could also try re-formatting the card to clear it and reset it to factory level.
Not finding what you are looking for?