Safe International Locks & Locksmithing - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
We have a Gordon Digital
Put the safe on your lap and bounce it on your knees and keep tying to turn the knob I had it opened in less then 10 seconds! And the batteries were dead this really does work.
on Dec 29, 2019
How do i change the code on a s25e digital safe i
if its like my old woolworths one, open the door and press a red reset button on the inside of the door, close the door and dont lock, put in the 4 numbers u wish a press a A button on the keypad, or whatever ur enter button is, then lock it, then press the 4 numbers again and the A button or enter, a light should stay on and unlock :)
on Oct 13, 2019
The batteries of my powersafe
I know this post is months old, maybe you didn't open your safe yet or maybe someone else could use the advice.
The batteries are no inside the safe because of this reason, that you should be able to change them if they run dry.
Under the key panel is a long plastic panel. You can slide it to the right and underneath you find the battery compartment.
4 x AA batteries
on Apr 14, 2019
I HAVE A GRAFTER ELECTRONIC
If the safe isn't fixed to the wall or floor, then you can easily open the door in seconds.
Just balance the safe on it's rear edge, tilted back about 45 degrees, so the front is about 4" off the ground.
Hold the door release gently and allow the safe to fall flat, as you hear the impact, turn the release clockwise. Timing is everything and it took me 4 goes to get it right.
on Jul 17, 2018
I typed the wrong key
To unlock a high security safe without breaking its integrity will be a tough job for you but i guess the following link may provide you with some assistance:
on Mar 27, 2018
Have a SURESAFE brand safe at work which have no instructions
Hi there all I have a SURESAFE electronic security safe MODEL-OWSAFE30ES
(1) To set your own code first on safe
(2) locate the red reset button on the hinge end of the door.
(3) Press the red button, which will illuminate the yellow light on the keypad.
(4) Now key in your new code (3 to 8 digits) and press A or B to end. Note you have 30 second to complete this step.
(5) Test your new code whilst the door is open. Safe will beep twice to confirm code has been entered correctly, and knob can be turned clockwise.
(6) Repeat process any time you wish to change your code.,
Hope this help
on Jan 14, 2018
Not finding what you are looking for?