How do I fix my Rival Shot Of Steam Iron ES280 please? Indicator light does not come on and it is not heating up.
There are a few things you can try to fix your Rival Shot Of Steam Iron ES280 if the indicator light is not coming on and it is not heating up:
- Check the power source - Make sure the iron is properly plugged in and that the outlet is working.
- Check the temperature setting - Make sure the temperature setting is appropriate for the type of fabric you are ironing. If the setting is too low, the iron may not heat up.
- Check the cord and plug - Make sure the cord is not damaged and that the plug is properly connected to the outlet.
- Check the fuse or circuit breaker - If the fuse or circuit breaker has tripped, the iron may not be receiving power.
- Reset the iron - You can try resetting the iron by unplugging it from the wall and plug
1/6/2023 10:57:29 AM •
on Jan 06, 2023
I need a handle for a Rival electric 20 qt roaster llid
dated: Wednesday, November 20th, 2013
Rival Customer Service at 1-800-557-4825
(today ~ NO knobs are available for any Roaster)
>> They NO LONGER show, nor carry parts for the Rival 17qt. Roaster Oven RO171 in their database !!! <<
Rival Crock Pot LIner replacement
I have a round, forest green stoneware liner for a Rival crock pot. The liner has no divider. The liner has no chips or cracks. Sorry but I cannot remember to which model number this stoneware liner fit; but I can tell you that the Rival crock pot I had was either a 5 to 6 quart and it fit a plastic lid.
Not finding what you are looking for?