RCA Lands Phones - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
How do I turn off a second alarm on the RCA Digital PLL radio model RP3711A?
To turn off the second alarm on the RCA Digital PLL radio model RP3711A, follow these steps:
1. Press and hold the "Alarm 2" button on the top of the radio until the display shows "OFF."
2. Release the button.
3. Press the "Alarm Set" button to confirm that Alarm 2 has been turned off. The display should no longer show the time and alarm settings for Alarm 2.
If turning off Alarm 2 using the above steps doesn't work, you can try resetting the radio to its factory settings. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Unplug the radio from the power source.
2. Remove the backup battery from the radio.
3. Wait at least 30 minutes.
4. Reinsert the backup battery and plug the radio back in.
5. Set the time and alarm settings again.
Regarding the manual, the model RP3710 and RP3712 may have similar features and operation, but it's best to refer to the manual specifically designed for your radio model RP3711A to ensure that you are following the correct instructions. You can usually find the manual online by searching for the model number on the RCA website or on other electronic manual databases.
If someone leaves me a message and I hit the play button it says no messages.
Phone does not ring on incoming calls. The manual
Ringer On/Off and Ringer Volume
1. Make sure your phone is in idle mode. (not in Talk mode)
2. Press the VOL (- or +) button to activate the ringer volume setting.
3. Press either the LINE 1 or LINE 2 Soft key to select the desired line.
4. The LCD will display the volume range and currently-selected volume in an ascending series of bars.
5. Press the VOL (- or +) button up or down to increase or decrease the volume in steps.
6.The system will retain the last entry, it is not necessary to save or acknowledge your selection from this mode.
It is also possible you have set the DND (Do Not Disturb) feature which will also caution your phone not to ring when a call comes in.
Have a great day. Hope this helps.
No dail tone
Check the cor and cos setting of the phone It shold have the permissions to call outside
Not finding what you are looking for?