I have a power acoustik pd 701 how do I play videos off my iPhone thru usb cable
- Smart Control enables select Mobile 8 models to communicate with the media player of most Smartphones and tablets
- Smart Control sends playback commands by the AUX cable connected to the headphone output of your smart device
- Control track selection, play/pause, and even answer incoming calls. AUX cable included. Variable Subwoofer Pre-Amp Output
- Play audio, video, and picture files through Mobile 8 from DVD, CD, or 32GB SD/USB flash drive. Supports MP3 & WAV audio files & MP4 video files, and JPG pictures.
- Safely make and receive hands-free phone calls, scroll contacts lists, and stream MP3's via A2DP from your enabled Smartphone. Most Bluetooth enabled Smartphones seamlessly pair
68 views | 0 helpful votes
I have a Power Acoustik PD-710,,I cant get my USB to work. It keeps saying USB error. I have checked my usb on my laptop and other car stereo and it works. It dont work with the power acoutik
Okay I am assuming that you are referring to a USB thumb drive aka memory stick which contains mp3, wma (YOUR STEREO ONLY PLAYS MP3 AND WMA VIA USB NOTHING ELSE MANUAL SAYS) audio tracks and a certain specific format (formatting is done on computer, windows and different types of formats are supported on different devices). NTFS, fat32, exfat. Typically I think they like fat32 before but I have had all of my drives formatted for NTFS on newer equipment and had no issue with it. Um since you checked the drive and its working it's probably not that. It could be the connector on your stereo there. But if its new it's probably a formatting/compaitbility issue with the stereo. Heres the manual http://www.poweracoustik.com/pa2012/manuals/PD-710-T.pdf
Also this stereo is a really cheap brand so they don't work as well and dont have that great of support. A Google search of that an similar stereos from them came up with several issues. There is very little USB power coming from that port so it's probably only enough power to connect a thumb drive. Some people have cables connecting to other devices and that is probably not going to work. I would get a different usb stick reformat it on the computer and copy some mp3's over.
93 views | 0 helpful votes
SD card reading
usually means the sd card is corrupted, if its new you may have a fake sd card. ie you buy a 32gb type and its only an 8gb sd card been flash formatted to read it as a 32gb everything past the 8gb will be corrupted. if this is not the case and not new it will be a wan out sd card this can happen if they overheat and its use.
72 views | 0 helpful votes
Soon as i stick the fuse in it blows. right when
There could be so many things that cause this to happen. The final transistors in the unit handle a lot of current. When they fail from heat or other causes, the fuse burns out. There is nothing that you can do unless you know how to perform electronic repairs and troubleshooting. Unless you want to send it in to a shop for repairs.
46 views | 0 helpful votes
Not finding what you are looking for?