I have a power acoustik pd 701 how do I play videos off my iPhone thru usb cable
- Smart Control enables select Mobile 8 models to communicate with the media player of most Smartphones and tablets
- Smart Control sends playback commands by the AUX cable connected to the headphone output of your smart device
- Control track selection, play/pause, and even answer incoming calls. AUX cable included. Variable Subwoofer Pre-Amp Output
- Play audio, video, and picture files through Mobile 8 from DVD, CD, or 32GB SD/USB flash drive. Supports MP3 & WAV audio files & MP4 video files, and JPG pictures.
- Safely make and receive hands-free phone calls, scroll contacts lists, and stream MP3's via A2DP from your enabled Smartphone. Most Bluetooth enabled Smartphones seamlessly pair
on Apr 17, 2020
My car stereo wont stay on while engine running
mine won't either. I found that after 14.2 volts the radio shuts off!. my alternator produces 14.2-14.6 well with in the manufacturers rec. of 11-16 v
my car is a 1979 camaro and i already replaced the alternator and still did not work. I can not find an alternator that does not go above 14.2 ..........
I talked to manufacture help line and they blame the car. can not be the car when i read 14.1 or less and radio works. when my meter reads 14.2 it shuts off.
what kind of car do you have?
i have tried 2 of the radios with same result! I think they lied about the voltage capabilities of the radio. as most modern cars have regulators built in for electronics already and bring the voltage to acceptable ranges for the radio
Power Acoustik -...
on Feb 19, 2020
I have a Power Acoustik PD-710,,I cant get my USB to work. It keeps saying USB error. I have checked my usb on my laptop and other car stereo and it works. It dont work with the power acoutik
Okay I am assuming that you are referring to a USB thumb drive aka memory stick which contains mp3, wma (YOUR STEREO ONLY PLAYS MP3 AND WMA VIA USB NOTHING ELSE MANUAL SAYS) audio tracks and a certain specific format (formatting is done on computer, windows and different types of formats are supported on different devices). NTFS, fat32, exfat. Typically I think they like fat32 before but I have had all of my drives formatted for NTFS on newer equipment and had no issue with it. Um since you checked the drive and its working it's probably not that. It could be the connector on your stereo there. But if its new it's probably a formatting/compaitbility issue with the stereo. Heres the manual http://www.poweracoustik.com/pa2012/manuals/PD-710-T.pdf
Also this stereo is a really cheap brand so they don't work as well and dont have that great of support. A Google search of that an similar stereos from them came up with several issues. There is very little USB power coming from that port so it's probably only enough power to connect a thumb drive. Some people have cables connecting to other devices and that is probably not going to work. I would get a different usb stick reformat it on the computer and copy some mp3's over.
on Nov 01, 2019
Video format for power acoustik pd 710
No the format is an mp4 it's Avi the codec has to be Xvid size 640x480 was having same problem with mine now videos work good all you need to do is download http://www.wisevideosuite.com/wisevideoconverter.html. I found a free version of it on cnet.com
on Feb 02, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?